Broken Love.

A Preview of 'Broken Love'

Honestly, I never thought it would be this difficult. How the one person you thought you could trust and love could easily break you and your heart? How their smiles and laughter affected you so easily. How every kiss, every touch, every hug, gave you butterflies. The way their voice affected you. The way you gave in easily and believed each and every single word they said. Every word that you thought was the truth. Every word, that you thought you could trust. And when they say I love you. Those three words that would have you floating in clouds when you heard them say it. 

Huh. Love. Four letters that every girl want in their lives. 

But what to know the truth?

Love doesn't exist.

Why?

Because in the end, you get hurt. 

In the end, you'll be broken.

In the end, you'll have broken pieces of your heart on the floor, just sitting there because you know something? It was broken and no ones going to pick up the pieces for you. 

You pick the pieces up yourself. 

And then inside you feel numb, emotionless and hurt. 

More hurt then you already were.

And on the outside, you show your happiness and joy. But really? Your dying inside. 

Dying that you're broken heart is still in pieces. Broken that your family doesn't love you. Broken because you're in the shadows of your older sister. 

By the way, let me introduce you to myself. 

My name is Taylor Jules. I'm sixteen, a junior. I have a friends, not close ones that I can spill my guts to, but they're sill friends. I have a family who's wealthy , who praise my older sister, Melissa Jules. Melissa is a a senior, 17. She's the one everyone loves. The one that gets anything she wants. She's also the only that my parents only care for because they think she's destined for great things. She's the smart one, the pretty one, the one who gets the guys. The one some of my so called 'friends' use me to be friends with her.  Melissa's the one that my parents shower and spoil with gifts, while they pay no attention to me. They don't see how I'm slowly dying inside, how I'm hurting, how I crave their attention, but always fail to gain it. I'm everyone's last choice. No one cares, for me. One person I thought that loved me, who I thought I could trust, well turns out, he was like everyone else. He only used me. How did he use me? For ten months, I thought I could trust him, I thought I loved him. I gave him everything but he tossed it in the trash like it was nothing. And how did he do that? I found him in my bedroom having sex with my oh so loving sister, Melissa. They were doing IT in my BED.

And wanna know something else?

When I entered my room, and was crying, all he said was 'Oh, I've been doing your sister since me and you started dating. By the way, we're done. Bye' 

That was the day, I died. No, not physically, just inside. Inside I was dead, outside, I was known to be full of life, happy and carefree of the world and not giving a damn what people think about me. But inside, I'm dead. 

And no one notices. 

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, I had this story in my mind for a long time. And I just had to post a preview of it. 

Think of this as a Prologue, okay? 

So, I won't post a new chapter yet. Maybe soon, but not yet. 

Anyways, what DO YOU THINK SO FAR?

Btw, you see the cover for this story? Please do not steal it because that picture belongs to me, since it is a picture of myself I took a while along, but I had edited for this story. 

K? (:

COMMENT!

Oh, by the way, I found out that I have anemia, which basically is lack of blood. Anyways, its not a serious one(: so nothing to worry about (: