Who's he?

After several days, I just know that he is Kit, a new student from Alaska. His appearance looks good for someone in the same age. He is very talented in every subject and sport. He is kindhearted and very polite. He can arrange beautiful words and represent it in front of women.
     It has been one month since Kit moved to my school. He still same, often looking at me weirdly without any expression.
     "Guys, you may open book at page 79. Do all the exercises and submitted later", Miss Rosalie tells us clearly. I open the book, at the first piece of paper there is some written "I wonder you". I think it must be Kit. He wonders me why I am so quiet than other. The teachers never ask me too.
     Kit always follow me wherever I go although I never give him any response at all. It makes me feel uncomfortable, so I decided to ask him after I have had enough. "Hey, can you stop to follow me!" I warned him seriously.
     "Finally you talk to me" he smile and then go away, I really confused with him. "Actually what do you want?" I ask and chased him.
     "I just want to see you talk to me, honestly you are the most weird person that I ever seen, you never talk to your friends, even you never smile to them" he looks angry with me.
     "True, I am different one. If you do not like about that, just leave me. I am happier to be alone".
     After that meeting, he looks colder. It is better for me. But, suddenly there is an information from teacher that we have to join a group discussion for one semester. It is the most annoying part for someone like me, which is very hate to study in a group. But, I cannot break it, rules are rules. I remember how the struggle of my parents to put me in this school. They explained to all of the teachers that I will be able to cooperate with other students. It is not normal for a state high school to accepted a student like me, an autism sufferer. They think It will be so difficult for me joining daily school activities. But my parents never gave up to convinced the school. Finally, the headmaster considered me because of my score only.
      The groups is announced by Miss Rosalie, I wish I am not with Kit. But, the reality is contrary. Kit is the leader in my group. The other members are Patricia, Chloe, and Eric. I hope it will be fine although I cannot stand anymore with Kit.
     The first project of group discussion takes a week. Each group must do social observation to analize some social problems. My group decide to do it on the weekend.
     Kit has planned the project. Maybe it is the first time I totally agree with him. He is annoying but his idea is considerable. He suggests to do the project in a poor village and solve the problems inside. He tells us that there is a village that very pathetic near Forks city, most of people cannot read, write, and there is no access for children to study in a school. All of members accept his idea. They cannot wait to do it anymore.