Try to be Better (Part 2)

It has been a week since I tried to be better in communicate with my friends. Everything feels good throughout it. Sometimes, I still feel dizzy in a crowded situation, but Kit always encourages me to keep trying on.
     Everyday, I never feel alone. There are several friends beside me. They are Kit, Renata, Ellen, and Saphira. They all are the closest friend and really support me.
     "Fio, I don't believe you can be like that now, honestly yesterday I didn't want to talk to you because you look really a cold person. It is awful" Ellen says with loud of laugh. Renata and Saphira do it too.
     "Oh ya?" I just reply a little bit of word. But, I think it is good progress for me.
     Actually for the first, another students thought weird about me, why did I act not like usual. Some of them accepted me. They understood that maybe as a human being, I need friends. But, there are some student thought that I just needed themselves for a reason, so I tried to approached them recently. After that, I left them as always. I feel a little bit sad but I keep on my way.
     When I'm on the way back to home, I meet Kit. He looks busy sticks some pamphlets with several students on the announcement board.
     "Hi" I say,
     "Oh, you. Lucky you !" He says,
     "What happen, Kit?",
     "Read this, our wall magazine team will open new recruitment for students. Hopefully, you can join" Kit gives me the pamphlet.
     "Oh ya? But I am not new student, Kit. I know usually it is for grade ten",
     "Come on, it is different. We recruite some members from all of classes. You'll join, wouldn't you?",
     "I must be think it first, Kit",
     "Okay, no problem I understand. If you want to join, just tell me before next week",
     "Okay, thanks for the information Kit",
     "Anytime. Hopefully you can join us".
     I read the pamphlet. Surprisingly, I just know that Kit is the vice leader of wall magazine team. Oh, he is amazing. Although he is a new student, but he has been join an organization. Even, he becomes the vice leader. Actually, I don't know anything about wall magazine. I just pleasant to read, but I never think to join inside the team.
     I arrive at home. The weather is so hot today, I am hurry to go to my room. Can't wait to take my uniform off. It's been full of my sweat. Afterthat, I am lying on the bed while watch my favorite movie, Harry Potter. It's old movie but never get old in my heart.
     Suddenly, there is someone who knocks the door. Apparently, It is my Mom.
     "Fio, aunt Milly and her children have come. They 're in the loving room. They want to meet you", my mom tells me.
     "Damn it" in my mind. But, I realize I have promised with myself to be better. I can't be like this forever. Being someone who always hide from people around usm Even, my family. They are my family, not strange people. I have to go.
     "Let's meet them. What are you waiting for?" My mom says,
     "Oh, okay mom I'll come soon".
     "Really? I am glad to hear that dear" My mom smiles at me.
     "Sure" while stand up and follow my mom out of the room.
     Aunt Milly always come to my house every month, she is my mom's sister. She has three daughter, the first daughter named Fabby, the second named Ola, the last named Sara. Fabby is same age with me. But, we're not close, even since we were children. It is because I'm always keep in my room when she come. I
     "It's Fio. Oh, girl finally" my aunt approaches and embraces me.
     "Yes, aunt",
     "How are you? Long time no see",
     "I'm good, how how about you?"
     "As you see, I look fatter but I stay healthy", aunt Milly is someone who really likes to make jokes. She is a funny woman.
     "Oh, ya look them. Fabby, Ola, and Sara" while appointed her children. Fabby smiles at me.
     "How are you Fio, I can't believe now you are very beautiful" Fabby greets me,
     "Fine fabby, you too",
     "Absolutely, now she has become a girl, Fab" aunt Milly says.
     I don't remember when the latest I met them. Aunt Milly lives in another city,  but it is not too far from mine. I always make it hard for my big family to meet me. It is normal if she looks shocked when I appear in front of her.
      My mom has served some meals and beverages for us. We are talking and watching TV together. I go to the toilet for once in a while. And then come back, just for listen they are talking about. But, I am happy now. At least, I can relate with my big family. Although it is not all.
     The sky turns dark. It is getting dusk. Aunt Milly and her children decide to sign out. I back to my room. Tonight, there's no homework. So, I just want to resume some materials for study someday.
     When I take my bag on the table, I look the pamphlet. I almost forget about it. What I have to choose? Join or ignore it. Suddenly, my phone is ringing. It is Kit, he calls me.
     "It's me Kit, Fio",
     "Yes, Kit. I have saved your number, what's matter?",
     "Uhm, Did you have think about the recruitment of wall magazine team?",
     "Actually, I'm still confuse. Can I cooporate with the team after this or not because of my personality"
     "It seems you haven't ready yet, right?"
     "I think so"
     "Do you have any suggestion, Kit?"
     "Listen to me, If you don't want to start from the little things, how do you can reach the bigger one"
     "Oh, no. You're right"
     "I am there if you know, don't worry about that". Kit really makes me touched. What a lucky for having friend like him.
     "Enroll yourself first, and then we will talk about the next. Wouldn't you?" Kit adds.
     "Okay, just send me the formulir please"
     "Really? Okay, I'll send it soon"
     "Thanks, Kit"
     "You're welcome my friend, I am happy to heart that"
     I have decided to take it. I am ready to be responsible and take the consequence of my decision. Kit is right, If I want to be better, I must be brave to start from the little things. And probably, here is my way.