What Happened to Me (Part 2)

On the way back home, I meet Kit. It's such a fortune. He is waiting for the bus across the highway. He waves to me and calls me to wait the bus together.
👦 : How was your interview?
👩 : Not bad ( I don't want Kit know about this problem).
👦 : I am happy to hear that. But, wait wait.... (he looks my face carefully)
👩 : Why?
👦 : Your face look so pale, are you sick?
👩 : No, I am fine. Maybe because I'm tired now
👦 : Are you sure? you can't lie to me
👩 : Yeah (taking deep breath)
👦 : Oh, please just tell me what happened to you
👩 : Honestly....I... I..am.." (I'm doubt to tell him, but I need his solution)
👦 : Sorry?
👩 : I'm really not understand with myself. I thought with tried to be better lately, it could make me completely normal as others. But I was wrong
👦 : What did you mean?
👩 : I was failed on interview because I couldn't control myself
👦 : Ou, I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess you must be felt afraid of them, the new people. Moreover, you're alone there. I'm sorry didn't accompany you at the moment.
👩 : It's not your fault, Kit. Honestly, in the beginning, I was very enthusiasm to did the interview. I guessed I will be succeed because recently I was better in communicate with others. But when I was on interview, I didn't expect that many people stared at me. Like I was the only object in the room. I didn't believe it. It made me couldn't say anything.
👦 : keep calm Fio, I know how do you feel. But, it hasn't been on the final result. So, you still have a chance. Don't give up !
👩 : You're right. Luckily, Selena decided to postponed this interview until tomorrow
👦 : Oh, thanks God. It means you should try again Fio, I know it will be hard for you. But, it just because you haven't be accustomed yet. We need to do more practice to be better.
👩 : I'll try it again. But, how if it will be fail again?
👦 : Don't be pessimistic. I believe you can. Okay, keep fighting !
👩 : Thanks, Kit.