Chapter 2

After quite a while of running, you found yourself in front of a large, and rather nice, home. You wanted to question Jotaro about why you were here, but he casually opened the door and walked in.

You were shocked that this house belonged to him. You quickly followed him inside, taking off your shoes at the door to be polite. You ran to catch up with him. A pretty blonde woman appeared from around the corner. Her eyes widened in shock.

"JoJo, darling! What are you doing at home? What about school?" she asked.

He only scoffed. "Shut up, bitch," he grumbled.

You puckered your lips. He was pretty rude to his mother.

She only smiled and replied, "Okay."

You shook your head, and she finally noticed your presence.

"Oh! Are you his girlfriend? You'll be a really good influence on him, I can tell!" she exclaimed.

You blushed a dark shade and Jotaro quickly hid his face. He walked away with a "Yare yare daze."

"N-No, no, no. I'm just a new... um... acquaintance. He probably doesn't see me as a friend. He's just that kind of person I guess... I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," you corrected, watching him walk down the open hallway.

She smiled at you still.

"Well, come along. I'm going to make tea. I think Jotaro is heading toward the tea room to meet his grandfather and his friend," she said, starting to walk away.

You followed after her.

"Um... Could I have coffee instead? I-If you don't mind, that is," you asked shyly.

She giggled as if you said something funny.

"Sure! I don't mind! My name is Holly, by the way. The room is the first on the right around that corner," she exclaimed.

You bowed politely and walked to the room.

Inside, Jotaro, an old man, and an Egyptian man stood around Kakyoin, discussing something. They immediately stared at you as you opened the door. The old man laughed and walked up.

"Oh! You must be Jotaro's friend he told us about. My name is Joseph Joestar. I'm his grandfather," the old man said.

He picked up your hand and shook it softy. He smiled at you, and you were compelled to smile back.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," you introduced with a nervous laugh.

Jotaro rolled his eyes at the actions of his grandfather and looked almost... jealous, like he wanted your attention. You doubted that was the case. He always had a sour face.

"I'm Mohammed Avdol. It is very nice to meet you, fellow Stand user," the Egyptian man introduced.

You were taken aback.

"What's a Stand?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mr. Joseph stepped back in confusion and they all shared that expression. They looked at one another.

"I thought you said she had a Stand?" questioned Avdol.

"She does, but I guess she didn't know what it was called until now," Jotaro answered through clenched teeth.

"Are you guys talking about..." you trailed off as you quietly summoned Queen.

They stepped back a bit, eyes wide in aw.

"Your stand is... rather pink," he commented.

"I won't deny that... Anyway, Ms. (L/N), do you have a name for your Stand?" Avdol inquired.

You nodded and pointed to her crown. "I named her Queen of Hearts," was your simple answer.

They all nodded, and you all collectively jumped when Kakyoin stirred in his unconsciousness.

"We need to get that flesh bud out of him... But we can't do that without killing him," Mr. Joseph said.

Jotaro whispered, "Yare yare daze." and he knelt down next to our classmate. He summoned his purple man and they put their fingers on the flesh bud. With careful precision, he began to pull it out. However, it crawled into Jotaro's skin. You winced. But he managed to pull it out a few seconds after Kakyoin woke up. He pulled it out of his skin with a spurt of blood and tore it in half with his Stand. That was the end of that and both had pretty bad wounds.

You knelt next to Kakyoin and put a hand over his forehead. A pink glow emanated from your hand and his wound was healed. You moved away, and he put a hand on his forehead in disbelief and wonder.

You stood and made your way over to Jotaro. He stepped back, but you forcefully grabbed his hand. He grumbled something inaudible, hiding his face with his hat. You rolled your eyes, pink light appearing again and healing his hand.

"You big baby," you scolded playfully.

He only grunted and, almost hesitantly, pulled his hand away. "Whatever," he growled.

"I made tea and the coffee for (Y/N)!"

Ms. Holly said as she arrived in the room, holding a platter with four teacups and a mug for you. She carefully placed it down on the chabudai and took the cups off. Everyone grabbed their respective cups and began to drink calmly as they sat around the small table. Ms. Holly nodded in approval and left.

"So... you guys have Stands as well? I already know Kakyoin's is Hierophant Green... Do you guys have similar names for yours?" you asked, happy for the warmth coming from the mug.

They all nodded and Mr. Joseph was the first to show his. It was simply a big, purple thorn vine named Hermit Purple.

"It can take pictures of anything I want to see. It's called Spirit Photography," he explained.

Avdol summoned a phoenix man who was named Magician's Red. He explained that it had fire powers. Finally, Jotaro summoned his purple man, who was named Star Platinum. It was precise, extremely fast, and extremely strong. Its most notable power was its punches, which you had already witnessed. You nodded through each explanation, committing everything to memory. Finally, it was your turn to explain. You summoned Queen again.

"Its name is Queen of Hearts. It, or she, can heal and can wrap or trap opponents with necklaces and jewelry. I named the ability Royal Jewels," you explained.

They nodded and Queen disappeared once more.

After a while of going into a lengthy backstory of the Joestar family, it was time for dinner. Holly arrived with food and you all ate, like one big family, at the table. You had never felt so... complete before. Sure, you had a good relationship with your mom, but it was only the two of you... Having so many people around and acting like a family made you realize how incomplete and lonely you felt. You paused from eating, feeling your cheeks flush as a few tears fell. Everyone else seemed to pause and looked surprised.

"You alright?" Jotaro asked in his gravelly voice.

You were now blushing in embarrassment as you rubbed away the tears.

"Y-Yeah... I was thinking about... something," you answered, not keen on giving the full truth.

Mr. Joseph put a hand on your shoulder, and you looked up at him. He said nothing, only smiling down at you with a huge grin. One thing you learned from Jotaro's grandfather was that his smile was contagious, and you couldn't help but smile back. You resumed dinner, and you made a call to your mother, informing her that you would be spending the night at a friend's house. She was happy that her daughter managed to make a new friend and encouraged you to stay as long as you felt necessary... Now to find pajamas for the night...