Chapter 3

"I'm sorry... It seems like all of my clothes won't fit you. I'm sure Jotaro can help?"

Ms. Holly suggested, putting all of the folded clothes back in after finding that none would fit you. You sighed, feeling a little down. She noticed and rubbed your shoulder. She handed you a (F/C) bra.

"Thankfully, this will fit you. I hope you don't mind boxers," she said with a smile.

You looked up and smiled back.

"No, actually. I wear them every now and again," you said.

She nodded, and you left her room. Now, it was time for the hard part... You had to get clothes from Jotaro.

You stood before his door, your anxiety building. You put your arm up to knock, but you couldn't bring your hand to actually do it. You groaned.

"C'mon. It's not that hard. Just knock!" you whispered, scolding your own anxiety.

No matter how much willpower you had, your brain refused to comply. You ran your free hand through your hair.

"I can't do this... Why can't I- '' you whispered, but you were cut off by the door opening.

You stood stock still, eyes meeting a clothed chest. You slowly raised your head to look up at the person behind the door. You quickly hid the undergarment in your hands behind your back. He had already seen it, and he hid his face with his hat.

"What do you want, woman?" he grumbled.

You laughed awkwardly, a dark blush spread across your cheeks. "That's... That's actually a funny story. Ya see... Ineedclothes," you explained, mumbling the last part while saying it quickly.

"Speak up, (Y/N). Tell me what you want," he growled.

You shuddered, obviously flustered by his words. You tried to maintain your composure, but it was hard. You swore you saw a smirk on his lips.You blamed the blush on embarrassment.

"I... I need clothes," you said, a bit louder. "Why didn't you just say that?" he asked, turning around.

You stayed where you were, gripping the undergarment behind your back. Your heart was beating so fast that you were sure he could hear it. Was it echoing in the halls?

He came back with a t-shirt and boxers.

"Here... Figured you wouldn't fit in any of that woman's things except what you've got behind your back... You don't have to bring it back either. They don't fit anymore," he grumbled, handing you the clothes.

You nodded quickly.

"Thank you, Jotaro..." you said.

He only nodded back and quickly closed the door. You breathed out a sigh of relief.

"The bathroom is right next door," he added from behind the door.

You nodded, even though he couldn't see, and walked to the room across from his. Inside was a rather extravagant bathroom with a tub as big, if not bigger, than you. You closed the door, eyes wide in surprise. You walked to the tub, coming out of your trance, and turned on the water. You placed the clothes on the granite counter and undressed. You climbed inside, the warm water creating a blanket around you. You sighed in content. You began washing yourself.

You hummed the melody of a song before singing it.

"Put your head on my shoulder/Hold me in your arms, baby/Squeeze me oh-so-tight/Show me that you love me too," you sang, lathering the soap on your body.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear/Won't you kiss me once, baby?/Just a kiss goodnight, maybe/You and I will fall in love," you finished, washing off the soap and draining the tub's water.