Prologue

In a galaxy, far away from Earth, on a planet called Fae, where humans with magic powers of four different elements, live together in peace. A fair and wise king ruled each kingdom along with a kind and gentle queen. And each kingdom was celebrating a new arrival of a newborn baby; a princess.

The four kingdoms came together at the garden kingdom know as Terra, to celebrate together the births of the four princesses.

The first royal family was from the winter kingdom called Crystallex, ruled by king Artemis and queen Elsa Frost, celebrating the birth of their daughter; princess Sapphire. She got her icy blue eyes from her father, while she got her mother's beauty and royal blue colored hair. She has a birthmark of a snowflake on her left shoulder.

The second royal family was from  the fire/dragon kingdom called Draco; land of the Dragons. Ruled by king Apollo and queen Loralei Flamora. They were celebrating the birth of their daughter; princess Ember. She got her mother's ruby red hair and beauty, while she got her father's light caramel colored skin, and brown eyes. She has a birthmark of a dragon on the backside of her right shoulder.

The third royal family was from the garden kingdom of Terra, which was ruled by king Gerald and queen Lillian Rosewood. They celebrate in their kingdom the birth of their daughter; princess Daisy. She has her mother's beautiful purple hair, perfect cheekbones with a bright smile that showed off her dimples and, light brown skin. From her father, she got his chocolate-brown eyes. She has a birthmark of a daisy on her right ankle.

And finally, the fourth royal family that came to Terra to celebrate the birth of their daughter was king Emmett and queen Melody Treble of  the musical kingdom Melodic. Their daughter; princess Adagio, was a cute little thing that never stopped smiling. Just like her mother. She also got her mother's bright pink hair and beauty, while she got her dad's blue eyes and sweet face. She has a birthmark of a treble clef and bass clef, together on her left ankle.

The four kingdoms were happy and at peace. Celebrating together knowing their daughters will grow up together, become powerful and beautiful fairies, find true love in their own time and rule their kingdoms in harmony. But like all fairy tales, there is always danger lurking around every corner.

Later that night while the babies were asleep, a gypsy came to the royals and told them of a prophecy that will happen in 16 years. The princesses will stop an evil force that is plotting to take over Fae. During that time, the evil's power will grow stronger, and become even more dangerous, the girls won't be able to defeat it by themselves. But the gypsy sees that in sixteen years the girls will have help from four heroes from Earth. One of each that will become a lover to the princesses.

The royals have decided that it would be best for the girls to be raised by normal families and away from magic. So, they decided to take the girls to Earth. Where there is no magic. And they have also decided to have the girls be separated and raised by four different families. They used a portal to transport to Earth and landed in one of the biggest cities on Earth: New York City. The royals looked around the city. 

It was night time and each couple wanted to make sure that each baby will meet again in the future and will meet the heroes they were told about. So, they used a seeker spell to search for the perfect family for each baby, so that it would lead them back to each other in sixteen years.

Emmett and Melody used the seeker spell first and it lead them to a couple living in an apartment above a bakery. They gently placed Adagio, that was in a woven basket (each baby is in one), in front of the doorstep. They rang the doorbell and disappeared before the couple could see them.

Gerald and Lillian went next and the seeker spell lead them to an apartment that was above a flower shop. Since they were from a planet of nature, they knew this was perfect for their daughter. They gently placed Daisy in front of the doorstep. They rang the doorbell and disappeared before the couple could see them.

Next was Apollo and Loralei and they were sent to a nice house, in a neighborhood that had a park across the street. They looked through the front window and saw that the couple was playing with their child. A daughter that looked about five. Loralei gently placed Ember in front of the doorstep. They rang the doorbell and disappeared before the couple inside could see them.

And finally, Artemis and Elsa were the last to find a good family for Sapphire. The seeker spell sent them to a house, and when they looked through the window they saw a man in his early 30s with his daughter that looked about eight. Even if it was just those two, the queen saw that this family looked happy and Elsa felt that this was the right family for her baby. They gently placed Sapphire on the step of the side door of the house. They ranged the doorbell and disappeared before the man could see them.

It was hard for each royal couple to let their daughters go, but they knew that it was to protect them from the evil force that was after their powers. They knew that it wasn't forever, they knew that in sixteen years time, they would see their daughters again. Before they left, each baby was left with a special amulet and a note to each family to let them know to not allow any harm to come to the baby. Each of the royal couples saw love and happiness in each of the adopted parents' eyes while they were holding their daughters. Each queen was crying her eyes out, while being held by their husband. Each couple felt that they wish that the sixteenth year would get here so that they could be reunited with their daughters. Each queen thought, 'Sixteen years. This is going to take forever.'