Rescue & Battle

<FYI this is the longest chapter I've written.>

Third person's POV

April told Vern to meet her at Cortlandt Alley with the news van. After about 10 minutes April saw Vern with the van. Vern saw her and smiled. "So, what do you wanna do? You a wanna head downtown?" He asked her. Eric Sacks is working with the head of the Foot Clan. They just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the Sacks estate. We need to go. Come on Vern." April says. Vern sighed and got into the van. 

"Look, O'Neil we don't need to make up excuses to hang out with each other. You wanna spend more time with me. I get it. I would too." Vern said sounding desperate for April to just confess her feelings. April looked at him like he had a second head and had lost his mind. "We need to get to the Sacks estate right now, Vern. Come on!" April says. 

"That's what I'm talking about O'Neil. 'The Sacks estate with the vigilante..." Vern was starting to say, but was then taken by surprise when Raphael pops out from behind the van. "Drive!" Raph yells to Vern. Vern is shocked to say the least. "Y-You're a talking turtle." He says in shock still. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm a talking turtle and you're a human nerd. Now that we got that out of the way, hit it." Raph says. "He's right Vern we don't have all day. Let's go!" Sapphire says and Vern looks behind him and sees Sapphire with her three friends. 

"How did you guys get in the van without me knowing?" Vern asked in surprise. They just ignore his question and tell him to drive. Vern nods his head and starts the van, and drive to Sacks' estate.

*Meanwhile at Sacks estate*

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey were placed into their cages. Their hands and feet were strapped to the cage to prevent them from escaping. Sacks entered the lab and saw the three turtles. He was very impressed. "Oh my. Unbelievable. Let me look at you." He says amazed at how huge the turtles are. "I'm a hard guy to impress, but this is just... Oh, my God. Wow." He continues. "And we were gonna use rabbits! Can you imagine that? All we were trying to do is create an antidote." He explains to them. 

"For what?" Leo asked. "Say that again I wanna hear your voice." Sacks says amused. "For What?!" Leo says again yelling louder. "Well, we had this plan. A plan that we're ready to put back online today. I'll show you. Karai... show them." Sacks orders the Foot girl. She orders two of the Foot soldiers in Japanese to grab the soldier in the middle. They grabbed him, and held him in place. 

"You know my building Sacks Tower? Got that great big spire up on top? That spire is filled with tons of chemical toxins. Bad stuff. That kind of bad." Karai grabs the soldier and has him inhale toxins as he falls to the ground and dies. The turtles look horrified. "In a few hours, Shredder is going to unleash all that stuff over the whole city. The initial death toll will shake world governments to their core." Sacks says smiling evilly. 

"In 30 days, the city of New York will be a quarantine zone. And that is where my company comes in. I'm going to save everyone with the antidote that is made from the mutagen that is oozing through your blood." He tells the turtles. "They government will then send Sacks Industry a blank check and I'm going to be rich. Like, stupid rich." Sacks smirks. "Shredder will force this city to live under our rule. We will be gods." He finishes as the turtles' blood is being slowly drained from their bodies.

*Back with the others*

As Vern tries to talk to Raph about his boring life, Sapphire, Daisy, and Addie were worried about their turtles being held hostage. Ember was trying to assure them that they will be okay and that they'll save them in time. "There's the gate right there." The girls heard April say. They saw that they finally reached Sacks' estate. 

"Ram the gate." Raphael orders Vern. "'Ram the gate?' This is Channel Six property." Vern starts to argue. "I said, ram the gate!" Raph yells at him which scares Vern. It scared the girls a bit too, but Ember was very impressed with her big bad turtle boy. "All right, everybody, strap in!" Vern yells.