Epilogue

<Hey everyone so I just want to say that after this chapter, is a bonus to show you what the girls birth parents look like.>

The guys and the girls made it back down to the lair to give Splinter the mutagen, while April went back to help Vern. Everyone surrounded Splinter as Donnie injected the mutagen into Splinter. "Okay the mutagen is now entering his blood stream." Donnie informs everyone. Now they are all waiting for Splinter to make any kind of movement. 

"Master Splinter?" Mikey asked looking down at his sensei. Addie stayed close to him and held his hand. "Nothing's happening." Sapphire says being worried as she held onto Leo's arm. "Why isn't it working yet?" Ember asks being impatient. Then they saw Splinter flutter open his eyes and looked up at Mikey. 

"Mikey... Mikey come closer." He whispered. Mikey bends down and listens to what his sensei is telling him. "Well, what did he say?" Leo asks. "He said, 'please get your knee of my chest.'" Mikey tells them. Everyone gasped in happiness. They are all so happy to see that Splinter is okay. 

"Sensei!" Leo says happily as he smiles down at his father. "Your alive!" Daisy exclaims happily, then hugs Donnie and kisses his cheek, proud of him for saving his dad. "It worked!" Raph says as Ember holds his hands, happy to see her turtle's dad was okay. 

"I'm sorry this was all my fault." Leo says sadly as Sapphire looks up at her turtle with sad eyes. She holds his hand tighter and assures him that it wasn't. "You were right. We weren't ready." Raph admits as he hung his head down. "No. it was I who wasn't ready to let you go. All you needed was to discover that your true power lies in believe in one another." Splinter tells them with a smile. The turtles looked at each other and Mikey does a mind blown gesture. 

Addie giggles at her turtle. "Master Splinter before you go to your room to rest we need to tell you something." Sapphire says as she and the girls sat down around Splinter while the boys sat up.

So, Sapphire went into every detail about the events that happened while they were battling Shredder. When Sapphire got to the part about them transforming into fairies, Splinter eyes were nearly bulged out. He pondered this for a moment while stroking his beard. 

"Why do you think this happened to us Master Splinter? I mean we always knew that we were different from everybody else, but not this different." Daisy says as she felt Donnie place his hand on her shoulder. 

"Hmm. Truthfully, I don't know girls. When I first saw all of you, I felt like there was something magical about the four of you. I'll help you girls in any way I can to teach you how to control your powers and to train you to stay longer in your fairy forms." Splinter tells the girls. They each looked at each other and nodded their heads. 

"Thank you, Master Splinter. Do you think we'll ever discover our origins'? Like where we are from? And if our birth parents are still alive?" Ember asks as she held her amulet in her hands. Splinter rubbed his beard and thought about Ember's question. 

"My dear, I don't know for certain. But, I have a feeling that your discovery about yourselves is not over. Trust me when I tell you this. Your stories are not over, my daughters." Splinter says smiling at the girls, who have become like his own daughters. 

The girls smiled at the rat that has become like a father figure to them. They made a group hug around Splinter and said, 'Thank you, Master Splinter' in unison. After they pulled apart, Sapphire got a text from her sister. April texted her to tell her and her friends to meet her in a specific place. She says that Vern has something to show us. 

"Well, we will have to see what it is, but first, we should all head back to our homes first to see our families." Daisy says as she looked at Addie and Ember. The three girls nodded their head and all four girls kissed their turtles' goodbye and headed out.

After Addie, Daisy, and Ember went back home to make sure their families were okay, and assured their parents that they were okay. They left to go meet up with April and Sapphire to were Vern wanted to meet them. Once they all get there, they see Vern leaning against a brand-new car, with his right arm in a sling. 

"Here they are New York's secret, magical weapons." Vern says as the girls and April walk up to him, while April was pulling her bike. "I guess April and Saph told you about us?" Ember asks she nudged Vern's good arm. "Yeah couldn't believe it, but when Sapphire froze my water with her hand, then I believed." Vern said as Sapphire laughs. "How's your arm Vern?" April asked. 

"Well it wouldn't be must use in a fight. Not that I used it much before but, well." Vern said as the girls giggled at him. "We see you got a new car." Addie says as she looked at the nice set of wheels. "Yeah, Pinky. You're all looking at the new Fenwick Express. Pretty sweet huh? Kind of an upgrade. Figured I need new wheels since my old work vehicle went boom." Vern says being cool. 

The girls rolled their eyes, because they knew that Vern was trying to impress April. "Channel Six gave it to me. They said don't put a scratch on it. Like lighting in going to strike twice." Vern said. "Don't jinx it Vern you never know." Addie says.

Everyone hears a car honk and the girls and April looked behind Vern and saw the turtles in a cool looking truck. Mikey raps a bit then says, "DJ Mikey in the house!" Addie smiles at her turtle and goes over to him with the others behind her. 

"What are you guys doing here?" April asks. "We figured we owed you a thanks for keeping our secret." Leo says smiling. "Plus, we wanted to take our girlfriends out on a date." Donnie says blushing at Daisy. The girls blushed a deep red and giggled at being called their 'girlfriends' as they hopped into the truck. 

"We knew you got a lot of gain from telling people about us. But you had our backs." Raph says as he held Ember close to his chest. She smiled at her turtle being happily in his arms. "Yeah, cause that's what family's for Raph." April says smiling at him, as he smiles back. 

"So, you guys are driving now?" Vern asks. "Yeah, man I pimped this bad boy up. Got a 42-inch plasma with the NBA package, shaved ice machine, 7.1 digital surround sound." Donnie explains. The girls were impressed. "Check the bass bra." Mikey says as he presses a button which causes a missile to appear. "Uh-oh." Vern says looking scared. 

The missile shoots out and hits Vern's brand-new car, causing it to explode into flames. The girls grimaced at the car feeling sorry for Vern. "My bad. Still figuring out the buttons." Mikey says apologizing. "That was my new Fenwick Express. I just... I just got that." Vern says horrified, knowing he was going to get it from his boss about damaging the car. 

"We better get out of here. You two want a ride home?" Leo asks. "You know I think we're going to take the subway." April says. "Alright but you'll miss me singing a song I dedicated to my girl." Mikey says as he holds Addie close to him. "You dedicated a song to me?" Addie asks smiling at her turtle. "Yeah, girl it's special for us." Mikey says. 

His brothers were protesting to Mikey not to sing but he did. He started to sing So Happy Together by the Beatles. "Imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night, it's only right..." Addie giggled at her turtle singing to her, but Mikey was soon cut off by Raph pulling him into the truck. 

"Shut up Mikey!" His brothers yell at him. 

Mikey opens the back door to sing louder for all of New York to know how much he truly loves Addie. "I can't see me loving no body but you for all my life!" April smiles at the group of lovers as they drove away. April always felt that her sister and Leo had a special bond when Sapphire was a baby. Now their bond was stronger and they truly loved each other. And she was happy to see the other three being happy too. They were all perfect for each other.