Sacks Tower pt.3

The girls' jaws were dropped. They were impressed with their turtles finally beating Shredder. They ran up to the guys and each girl hugged her turtle. "Can you guys teach us how to play Buck-Buck?" Addie asks smiling. "Later babe, right now we need to stop the toxin." Mikey says as he goes over to where Donnie is trying to shut down the system. 

"You know how to use this thing?" Raph asks. "It's a simple command like interface. No one's used this code in fifteen. I mean, I read about it online, but this kind of thing takes time." Donnie said as he started typing. Daisy turned around and saw the Shredder climbing back up. "Uh, Donnie sweetie you might wanna hurry up." Daisy said as everyone looked to where she was looking. 

"Red you and the girls stay here with Donnie. I'll buy you some time bro." Raph says as he quickly kisses Ember on the cheek. The Shredder starts to throw blades, but the boys deflect them. The girls wish that they could help, but they were still tired from their previous fight. And they still don't know how to transform back into their fairy forms. 

"Toxin dispersal in 5...4...3...2..." Just as the toxin was about to be released, Donnie disabled the system. "Bam! System disabled. Who wants Italian I'm buying. Tiramisu for everybody!" Donnie says as he grabbed Daisy and hugged her tight as he spun them around.

But their victory was cut short when Shredder throws his blades at the top of the stature, which causes it to start falling. "Fall in!" Leo yells. The boys run over to it and grab the ends, trying to prevent it from falling. The girls back far away from the spire avoiding all the debris. 

"Damn it! I wish I was in my fairy form so that I can freeze it." Sapphire tells her friends as they huddle together. Sapphire sees Shredder starting to hit her boyfriend. "Oh, hell to the no! No one hits my turtle and gets away from it!" Sapphire yells as she grabs a lead pipe from the ground and goes to attack Shredder. 

But she is soon pulled back by someone. The girls turn around and see April with a canister of mutagen. "You girls got my back, right?" April asks them. "Hell, yeah Ape. Oh, and after this is done, we gotta tell you what happened to us up here." Ember says.

"SHREDDER!" April yells. Shredder turns around and sees the oldest O'Neil sister surrounded by the other girls with a canister of mutagen in her hands. 

"This is all that's left." April says as she and the girls start to back away slowly. "Little girls." He yells as he jumps towards them and lands right in front of them. The girls stay close together. "That belongs to me." As Shredder says that, the spire starts to fall. 

The girls stare up at the fallen spire and are scared to move. But once they are distracted, Shredder charges at them and knocks all the girls over while grabbing the mutagen. The girls scream in freight, but they all manage to grab onto the fallen stature. 

"Are you girls okay?" Sapphire asks her sister and friends. "If by 'okay' you mean hanging on for dear life, then yes, Saph, I'm just peachy." Ember says sarcastically as she hangs on tighter to the bar. The turtles see April and their girls hanging onto the stature. "Sapphire!!" "Ember!!" "Daisy!!" "Addie!!" Each turtle yells to his girl. 

Ember's hands start to sweat. She was starting to feel her fingers slipping. Shredder sees that Ember is losing her grip. He grabs a blade and throws it at her fingers, causing her to let go and fall. "AHH!!!" Ember yells. "EMBER!!" Raph yells as he runs faster and jumps of the railing to reach his girl. Leo grabs his foot as the boys form a chain. Raph catches Ember's arm and holds onto her tight. He just got her back, and he is not losing her now. "Don't worry baby it's okay. I gotcha." Raph assured her as he held her hand tightly around his big one. Ember was scared, to say the least, but she knew that Raph will not let her go.

Shredder tries to throw another blade but Mikey deflects it with his nun chucks and the blade flies back to Shredder hitting him. "Raph, swing me towards him!" Ember tells her turtle. Raph is hesitant to put her in danger. "Do it!" Leo orders. 

Raph looked at Ember, he nodded and starts to swing her. Shredder then tried to throw the same blade before, but Leo stops him by throwing one of his katanas. Raph swings Ember towards Shredder. She kicks him hard causing Shredder to fall down onto the streets. 

Ember is pulled up into Raph's arms. He embraces her and kisses her in a passionate kiss. He pulls back and smiles at her. "That's my girl." He says proudly. She smiles and hugs him. Leo and Sapphire hold hands and stare into each other's eyes. Sapphire tries not to look down, because she does not do well with heights. 

Addie hugs Mikey close as he kisses her forehead. Donnie and Daisy hold each other tight as April hangs on while crouching. The stature starts to fall. Everyone screams and hangs on as they believe this is their last moment with each other. 

"I think this is it guys!" Donnie yells. "Does anyone have anything they want to say?" Leo asks. "Donnie?" "I'm the one who licks the icing off the Pop Tarts every morning and puts them back in the box. And Daisy I just want you to know that, I'm glad I met you, and I think you are the most beautiful, smartest girl ever and I love you so much!" Donnie confesses as he looks at Daisy with love. Daisy smiles up at her turtle genius, but then soon frowns remembering where she is. 

"I so did not understand the ending of Lost. And I love you so much Addie. I'm happy we met in that alley behind your family's bakery!" Mikey tells her as he holds her hand tight. Addie smiles and thinks that she was happy to meet Mikey too. She just wishes their reunion wasn't cut so short after being reunited after eight years. 

"Raph?" Leo asks. "Well, first of, Red, I just want you to know that I'm happy I met you that day when I was a kid. Since that day I never stopped thinking about you. When I saw you again, I was so happy to be reunited with you. You're my girl and I love you with all my heart and soul. And second, guys if this is our last moment together, I just want to you guys to know I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was so hard on you. Every time I pushed you, I threatened you, I yelled at you, I pushed you behind your limits is because I believe in you. I believe in each one of you. I believe in your spirit, and your intelligent, and your potential. And every time I talked about walking away, is because I was scared. I just didn't think I was good enough to stand next to you and call you brothers. And say to you... I love you. I love you guys so much!" 

"Raph? We made it." Donnie tells him as they are all safe, back on the ground. "Are you crying?" Mikey asks Raph. "No ding dong. It's just a little dusty out here." Raph says as Ember smiles at her turtle and kisses his cheek. They all hurry down to the sewers back with some of the mutagen in hopes that they weren't too late to save Splinter.