The Past Returns

Third person's POV

Each turtle was staring at the girls in awe. Leonardo was staring at the beautiful girl with beautiful blue colored hair. He remembers staring into her icy blue eyes and he couldn't help but wonder where he has seen this girl before.

Raphael looks down at the fiery red headed girl that he confronted about the camera. He felt an attraction towards her. He's never felt this way about a girl before, except that one time he met that one girl when he was a kid. Something inside him told him that he has met this girl before. But where?

Donatello was baffled by the girl with the purple hair and glasses. He has never felt these emotions before. Happiness, affection, love. Wait...love?! He doesn't even know this girl. It was a mystery to him. But what rattled his brain the most was trying to figure out where he has seen the purple-haired beauty before.

Mikey was happy about seeing this hot girl in front of him. Her pink hair made her look so adorable. It looked just like cotton candy. Then at that moment something inside Mikey made him realize who this girl was. She was someone he met before when he was little. That one time when he was seven, when he snuck up to the surface for the first time.

Mikey's Flashback- "I think your hair is so cool looking. It looks like cotton candy. And I love cotton candy." The cute little girl giggled at my comment about her hair. "Thank you. Hey, I never got your name yet. I'm Adagio, but you can call me 'Addie'."

"Addie!" Mikey shouted which got his brothers attention. "Guys, the pinked hair girl. I met her before when I was seven. Her name's Addie. She found me searching for food in a Dumpster behind her family's bakery. She saw me, but she didn't freak out. She brought me a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. When I came back home that night Sensei grounded me for a long time. I never saw her again."

Mikey's brothers were all in shock. Then at the same time, it was look everything was coming back to Leo, Raph, and Donnie. "Sapphire." Leo whispered looking down at the beautiful blue haired girl that he remembered meeting in the sewers.

"Ember." Raph said while bending down at the red head, brushing her hair away from her pretty face, staring at her ruby lips. He remembered saving her from a bunch of kids that were about to cut her beautiful hair.

"D-Daisy." Donnie stuttered a little bit as he stared down at the purpled haired girl with glasses which complimented her pretty face. He remembered her from that day he first met her at the junkyard. He remembered his glasses fogging up when she said he was cute.

"Donnie, did you wipe the photo off the phone?" Leo asks Don. He nods his head. "That picture will never be seen again." He says. The girls started to stir and the boys jumped. Sapphire was the first to awake and she stiffened when she saw how close Leonardo was to her. She had a hint of blush in her cheeks. The just kept staring into each other's eyes. 

Ember woke up next and she jumped when she saw how close Raphael was to her. "Ay Dios mio. So, it wasn't a dream." She said with a smile. She was happy it wasn't a dream. Because now she knows that her turtle is still alive after eight years. The rest of the girls were starting to wake up too. 

"Okay each of their breathing is steady, their blood pressures are stabilizing." Donatello said inspecting all the girls. "Why are we still here playing doctor?" Raph asks being annoyed trying not to creep out Ember as he kept staring at her beauty. "They might have head injuries." Leo fires back to Raph's rude comment. "Um, correction they are hot chicks who might have head injuries." Mikey adds. "Hey, can you hear me? Do you know what city you're in?" Donnie asks Daisy checking her vitals, along with the other girls. "Do you know where you are?" He asks. 

"Have you seen that video were the cat plays Chopsticks with the chopsticks?" Mikey asks, trying to get closer to Addie. She thought he was weird, but he was cute. She just smiled at him. "Can we focus here." Leo says pushing Mikey's face and kneeling next to Sapphire. "Guys please. Come on, give them some air." Donnie says and the boys back away to give the girls more room to breathe. 

"What are you?" April asks still a little bit shaken up. "Well, ladies, uh we're ninjas." Leo says bowing to her. "We're mutants." Raph growled. "Well technically we're turtles." Donnie says. "Oh, and we're teenagers, but we can still have adult conversations." Mikey says trying to be smooth in front of Addie, who giggles. 

"Wait, wait, so, you're ninja." Sapphire says. "Mutant." Ember adds. "Turtle." Daisy continues. "Teenagers?" Addie finishes being very confused.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds ridiculous." Don said and snickers. "See they're all looking at us like we're freaks." Raphael snarls. Then turns to April. "I bet that's why you took our picture wasn't it? To show it to your friends here." He continues. 

"Bro that's a good thing. She has hot friends, like the pink one." Mikey says. "Looking for this." Raphael smirks holding April's phone, waving it in her face. "Hey, be careful with that. Don't you dare break it." Ember yelled glaring at her turtle boy. Raphael growls at her. Leo takes the phone out of Raph's hand before he could crush it. "How many times do I have to tell you. We don't break things we fix them." Leo says. "Donnie already whipped the phone genius. Problem solved, moving on." He adds. The girls just stare in wonder at their turtles. After all these years, they are back into their lives let's hope this isn't the last time they see them. 

"And who put you in charge?" Raph asks shoving Leo. "You know who did." Leo fires back at his hot-headed brother. "Ooh, tension. It's been like 30 whole minutes since you guys had this argument." Mikey says being amused. "Leonardo. If we want make it home before master we got to hustle." Donatello reminds him. "Leonardo..." Sapphire breaths out.

Leo turns to the two O'Neil sisters. "Do not say a word about this to anyone. If you do, we will find you. April and Sapphire O'Neil." He warns them as his gaze turns to Sapphire's beautiful icy blue eyes. "We're on the move Raphael." Leo warns turning to his brother. "Raphael..." Ember breathes out staring up at her turtle. 

"Yeah... we'll find you Addie Swan." Mikey says in a sort of creepy way, which made Addie back up a bit from him, even though she longs to be by his side. "I'm sorry that came across super creepy... we will found you." He says and follows his brothers. April took out her phone and took a quick picture. The girls were stunned. Each girl was happy that her turtle boy was alive after all this time. "He's alive." The all say in unison.

Each one of them looked at each other in confusion. Then Sapphire speaks up. "Looks like we haven't been completely honest with each other. I know Leonardo. I met him when I was seven." She says blushing a bit. "I know Raphael. He saved my life last night when I walked from your family's bakery Addie, but I met him a long time ago when I was a little girl." Ember said. "I know that purple one. Leonardo called him 'Donnie.' It's short for Donatello." Daisy said gazing towards the way her turtle disappeared. "And I know that orange-masked turtle. His name is Michelangelo, but he likes to be called 'Mikey.' He's so cute." Addie said giggling a bit, thinking about how happy she is to see her turtle is still alive.

"Wait you girls know them?" April asks. They all nodded their heads. "Okay let's head back to mine and Sapphire's place since your girls' parents said that it was okay for you to spend the night. On the way there, each of you tell me how you met them. Also, there's something I need to show you girls once we get to the house." April said as they were heading towards the exit from the roof.

"I was on fire bros. Did you see me back there? Guys I totally talked to a girl." Mikey yells. "SHUT UP MIKEY!" All his brothers yelled. They ran as Mikey was on his skateboard. 

The brothers were cheering and yelling as they were running from roof top to roof top. They jumped off a roof and inside a manhole cover and used their shells as boards to surf through the sewers. Once they tried to fit into a hole at the same time, they got squished. As they tried to move, Mikey let one rip, which he chuckled at. "UGH!" His brothers groaned in disgust. "Mikey was that you?" Donnie asks. "Pepperoni." Mikey said laughing.