Sacks tower pt. 1

The gang makes their way to Sacks tower through the sewer line, racing against time to get there, so they can stop Shredder's evil plan. The turtles were sliding through the water, each one holding a person in their arms.

 Leo was holding Sapphire, Raph was holding Ember AND Vern, which he didn't like one bit, but at least he had Ember in his arms. Donnie was holding Daisy, and Mikey was holding both Addie and April. "Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all times." Mikey said joking which caused Addie to giggle. 

The girls had never done this before. They were hooting and hollering. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Sapphire hollered and laughed at the same time. Leo gave a small chuckled towards his girlfriend. Ember was a little bit scared. She has never liked water, she was afraid of slipping out of Raphael's arms, so she tightened her grip around his neck. "Um...Red you might wanna loosen your grip a bit, I can't breathe." Raph said as he held Ember closer to him. "Sorry Raph, I just don't like the water. I never learned how to swim." Ember says being scared. Raph held her closer and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry babe I got you." Raph said. 

"Shredder is at the top of Sacks' Tower." Donnie says. "If he releases the toxin their..." Leo starts to say. "Then it'll be released into the whole city." Daisy finishes worried about the innocent lives that'll be hurt. Including her parents. Addie, Daisy, and Ember all knew that they couldn't allow this to happen. They were more than determined to protect their families, and protecting each other.

They finally reach the Sacks' building and kicked opened a vent that lead to the parking lot. "All right, listen up. We gotta find the elevators and get up to the roof. You guys get out of here. Get to a safe distance." Leo orders. "No way. We told you guys that this is our fight too. Shredder is planning to harm our city, our families. We are not going let him do this." Ember says. 

"She's right Leo. Besides, you said you wouldn't let me out of your sight again. So, I'm going whether you like it or not." Sapphire says as she crosses her arms over her chest. The girls followed her lead. The turtles were hesitant bringing their girls, but they were too stubborn to argue with. 

"Okay you guys can come, just stay close to us." Leo sighs as Sapphire comes up to him and holds his hand with hers. "Yes sir!" Addie says giving Leo a salute like she was in the Army. "We can go find Sacks and get our hands on the mutagen as a contingency plan, just in case... you know." April says. "Thanks for the vote of confidence." Raph says with sarcasm as he holds Ember close to him. "If we don't make it back, bring the mutagen to Splinter. It can save his life." Leo says. 

"Sacks' laboratory is on the 36th floor. I've already disabled the security system. Oh, and good luck." Donnie says. Before they left April and Sapphire give each other a sisterly hug. "Be careful lil sis. I don't know what I would do if something bad happens to you." April says as she held her little sister close. "Same to you, big sis." Sapphire says almost tearing up. "You girls be safe too. Take care of each other." April says as she gives her sister's friends hugs too. They say goodbye and good luck to each other and part separate ways.

"The elevator's just around this corner." Donnie says. "Um, Donnie. I think that..." Daisy started to say, but was interrupted by Donnie. "Honey come on!" Donnie says as he dragged her to the elevator. "All right everybody listen up. We stick to my plan and we won't fail. Fan out in 3... 2... 1..." Leo says as they turn the corner to what they thought was the elevator, but it's actually a room filled with Foot Soldiers. 

They awkwardly wave to the soldiers, but they Foot charge at them with guns. Donnie closes the door just as bullets were being shot at them. "Well, well, well. So, that WASN'T the elevator. Geez, I wish SOMEBODY could've told you." Daisy says irritated as she glares at her boyfriend. "Okay I'm sorry I promise I will listen to you next time." Donnie says as he takes her hand in his and head towards the right location of the elevator.

Everybody is in the elevator. They are all breathing heavily in an awkward silence. But Mikey breaks the silence by banging his nun chucks together, making a beat. "MC Mikey." He says making Addie smile. Raph joins in by hitting the end of his sais together and beatboxing along with Mikey. Ember chuckles quietly as she watches her turtle. Donnie hits his staff along the wall and Leo hits his katanas together. The girls smile and laugh quietly at their turtles. They have finally reached the top and the doors open causing the turtles to run out yelling with the girls behind them.

The guys get up first to the top, then they help the girls up. The Shredder turns to them, surprised to see that the turtles brought their weak, defenseless lovers with them. "Girls get behind us." Leo orders they girls. They wanted to protest, but they knew they can't go up against Shredder. They nodded and stayed behind the guys. "Ready, stance." Leo says as the guys got into their positions. 

"Hey Mikey, remember that thing you used to say when we were kids?" Raphael asks his little brother. "You made me promise to never say it again." Mikey says. "Forget about that. Still got one in the tank?" Raph asks. Mikey smiles then says, "I've been holding it in for years." "Wait guys... we need a plan!" Leo yells to his brothers as they run to Shredder. "Cowabunga!" Mikey yells, but is then easy beaten by Shredder along with Raph and Donnie. 

Leo charges at Shredder but took an arm to the neck and fell as Shredder kept fighting. He kicked Leo then flipped him over, which caused Leo to fall off the building along with some debris that fell below. "LEO!" Sapphire yells in horror as she watches her turtle fall. But soon calms down when she sees him hanging on. 

"I got this guys. I'll take him. Come on!" Donnie says as he battles Shredder next. Shredder easily beats Donatello and throws the turtle off the building. "DONNIE!" Daisy yells. Once Donnie is defeated Mikey fights Shredder next. "Oh no you don't!" Mikey yells as he swings his left arm towards Shredder. But he easily grabs Mikey's arm and throws him off the building too. "MIKEY!" Addie yells. Raphael is the last turtle to face Shredder. Raph charges towards him, but Shredder trips him and kicks him off the building to where the other turtles are hanging on for dear life. "RAPH!" Ember yells to her turtle.

They turtles were all hanging on for dear life. The Shredder was walking slowly towards them. The girls don't know why they did what they did next. They all ran towards in front of Shredder and stopped him from harming the turtles any further. "Girls what are you doing? Get away from him!" Donnie yelled to them. But the girls just ignore him. 

"Little girls. You think you can go up against me? Your nothing but small, frail, useless girls." Shredder said to the girls. The girls were angry. They didn't care that they weren't martial artists like their boyfriends, they just didn't want anything else bad to happen to the best things to ever come into their lives. 

"You know what Shredder? Your right. We may be small and frail. But we are strong at heart. We each had to live years being bullied by kids, because of the way we look. But, we stayed strong. We each met one of the turtles when we were little, and they made us feel like we were loved by someone other than our families." Sapphire said with her head held high. 

"We never knew what it was like to feel loved. But now we know what it does feel like. Love keeps you going. It makes you fell whole. That one piece in your heart that makes you feel all warm inside." Addie says as she placed her hands over her heart. 

"But you would never know what that is like, because you are a heartless monster, who only cares about himself. You feel nothing, but greed and power. And you prey on the weak and innocent." Ember says balling her fist up in anger as she starts to feel a little bit warmer. 

"Our friendship for each other is strong. And our love for each of our turtles is stronger." Daisy says not showing any fear. 

"And we will not let you harm the ones we love!" The girls yelled in unison. 

Suddenly a surge of power came from each of the girls' amulets. The girls gasped at the power they felt stronger, they felt power, they felt like they could do anything. The turtles were finally able to come back up from the ledge and they saw the girls being surrounded by bright colorful lights. "What's happening?" Mikey asks. 

<Sapphire's form is Bloom's, Daisy's is Flora's, Ember's is Stella's and Addie's is Musa's.>

A blue orb surrounded Sapphire. A reddish-orange orb surrounded Ember. A greenish-purple orb surrounded Daisy and finally, a pink orb surrounded Addie. They felt like they were transforming into something powerful. They felt their figures changing. Feeling this surge of power spreading through their bodies 

They each felt something light on their backs. They turned around and saw what they had transformed into.

They were fairies.