Others Like Me

<Alright so the girls are going to meet in this chapter>

Third person's POV

Everybody at school was talking about the biggest party of the year. Senior Tiffany Connors was celebrating her 18th birthday, and she invited everyone at her school, since her family was so filthy rich. Tiffany didn't like it that she had to invite Sapphire, Ember, Daisy, and Addie, but her parents said everyone.

The girls didn't want to go, but their families said that it's a teen party and they hardly ever go out. So, each girl gave in and went to the party. They didn't know what to get Tiffany, so each girl just gave her lotions and small perfume bottles.

Each of the girls wore dresses and they tried to doll themselves up to fit in with the kids from there school. Sapphire left her hair down and curly. For jewelry, she wore a ring and her amulet. And she had a small blue hand bag that held her cell phone and lip stick in it. Along with a rape whistle April gave her if she ever left the house at night. 

Ember wore rose shaped earrings, multiple red bracelets, and her amulet with her outfit. And she had a small red hand bag that held her lip stick, cell phone and a can of pepper spray (a precaution from her dad) in it.

Daisy had a watch, a simple heart bracelet, and her amulet with her outfit. And she had her black hand bag, that held her cell phone in it. Along with a can of mace.

Addie, for jewelry, wore a pink bracelet, pink earrings and her amulet with her outfit. And she had her pink hand bag, that held her lip gloss and her cell phone in it. Along with a taser her parents got her.

Sapphire's dress

Sapphire's shoes

Sapphire's shoes

Ember's outfit