Splinter and Catching Up

I love this pic! They r so cute!! I <3 Donnie!

Third person's POV

The turtles carried the girls to their home. Once they got there they placed the girls on their feet. "Aw yeah, welcome to my crib girl." Mikey says to Addie. "Where are we?" April asks. Then Mikey and Donnie started giving names for their home.

"Hey, it's our Fortress of Solitude."

"Our Hogwarts."

"Our Xavier Academy."

"Our next generation, state-of-the-art Wonder Dome!"

When they finished the girls, all started to smell the air in the area, and it was disgusting.
"UGH! Are we in the sewers?" Daisy asks being grossed out by the stench. "Geez what was your first clue D?" Ember asks also being grossed out. 

"No..." Mikey said dragging the word. "Technically yes." Donnie says then removes the bag from Daisy's head. The brothers followed. The girls looked around the turtles' home in amazement. 

"You brought us here, April." The girls looked towards where the voice came from and they all stared in amazement and in shock. The girls see a giant rat dressed in yellow robes.

Both April and Sapphire looked at the rat in awe, and realized that this rat was April's old pet rat Splinter. Ember was shocked. She has never seen anything like Splinter before. Other than the fact that she met Raphael when she was seven. 

Daisy was fascinated and amazed at the giant talking rat in front of her. Wondering how this is possible. And Addie, well she was a little freaked out. She has never liked rats. 

In kindergarten, the class used to have a pet rat, but it bit her once and that's what cause her fear towards rats. But she remembered Mikey telling her when they first met, that his father was a giant rat and that he was a good dad. 

So, she took a deep breath, exhaled, and calmed herself down. "Splinter?" April and Sapphire said together as the two of them slowly walked towards him, with Sapphire's friends and the turtles behind them. "How does she know his name?" Donnie asks. "Did you tell her his name?" Leo asks his brothers. "Maybe they're clairvoyant." Donnie says. "Maybe they're Jedi's." Mikey adds while taking a sip of Orange Crush. 

The girls stopped a little ways from the rat, still rattling their brains on what's going on. "Come closer." Splinter says, and they do, slowly. "I can't believe what I'm seeing." Daisy says while fixing her glasses. Addie is still a little bit scared of the rat. So, she hides behind Ember. 

"It's alright Adagio. You don't have to hide. I won't hurt you." Splinter says as he looked at Addie. She came out from behind Ember and stared in awe at the rat. "How do you know my name?" She asks him. "My son Michelangelo has told me a lot about you. He never stops talking about you." Addie looked at Mikey behind her and she saw him blush deep red while he scratched his neck in embarrassment. She smiled at him and giggled. "Excuse me, but can someone please explain to me why we are here?" Ember says as she crosses her arms. "Don't worry Ember. All will be explained to you girls. But first I would like to know how you four met one of each of my sons' years ago."

The girls took turns telling Splinter about how each one of them met one of his sons. Sapphire went first on how she met Leo. Then Ember told her story about meeting Raph. Then Daisy told her story about her and Donnie's encounter. And finally, Addie told her story about meeting Mikey.

*Meanwhile at Sacks' mansion*

Eric Sacks waits in a dark room for his master. A dark figure comes up behind him asking him a question in Japanese. "Why are you here student?" Eric Sacks turns around and faces his master. 

"There's been a miracle. The vigilantes who've been causing us so much trouble? They're the test subjects. Those itty-bitty box turtles that we thought we lost in the fire? They're alive, Master Shredder. And they've grown into something powerful. It won't be easy to capture them, but if we can, we can finally carry out the plan that we had all those years ago."