Part 13

Wanda's pov

I woke up early today, so I scrolled through YouTube and started watching vines. Peter started showing me them, and they made me laugh.

I've only been back in America for a few months, but I really liked it. It helped having Peter around. Peter had to go back to school today which was terrible because I was bored. I guess I could always train with Clint today. I usually moved around his targets as he tried to shoot, and he wouldn't miss most of the time.

I got out of bed, but I didn't bother changing out of my sweats. I went down to the common room to see Steve making breakfast, just like he did every morning.

"Hello Wanda. Would you like some eggs?" He asked me and I nodded my head

Clint, Sam, and Nat were all playing Mario Kart, so I decided to sit on the couch and watch them.

"Hey Wanda. Wanna take the next game? I'm already kicking Sam and Clints ass" Nat asked me

"No thank you. I'm fine watching you" I told them and continued to look through my phone, only occasionally watching them play

"You seem down little red, sad that your boyfriend left for school already?" Sam teased

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Clint? Can I help you train today? I wanted to get in some practice" I asked him even though he didn't look up from his game, but I knew he heard me

"Yeah. We can go practice after breakfast and....Damn! What the fuck Tasha!" Clint yelled at the game

"Language! And breakfast is ready" Steve yelled from the kitchen

I immediately walked in the kitchen and took a seat. Steve placed the plate in front of me and I started eating without the others. Steve always made sure I got my food before anyone else, because I was the youngest and it was polite. Everyone seemed to treat me like a child and they always made sure I was taken care of. It was sweet most of the time, but now I understood why Peter felt babied all the time.

Peter's pov

"So you have everything? Make sure you bring your glasses just in case. People might bother you today because of the news story, but just put your headphones in. Do you have enough lunch? I can give you some money for more...."

"Mom please. I'm going to be fine I promise. I will call you if anything happens" I told her grabbing my backpack out of her hands

It was my first day of sophomore year, and mom was running around making sure I had everything I needed. I'm the one who should be nervous. I was always nervous on the first day of school.

"She just worries, but call us if you have sensory overload or anything else" Dad told me and pulled me in for a hug

"Have fun. We will see you later today" Mom pressed a kiss on my forehead and I ran to elevator

Happy did not like to be kept waiting, and I definitely didn't want to be late for my first day. I reached the car and jumped in the back. I tried talking to Happy, but he just ignored me and started driving. We reached Midtown and Ned was already waiting for me out front.