A week before time starts

Cara P.O.V.

Damn it Luke! I sighs grabbing my backpack. Why are you just a pain in the ass!

Sometimes, I wish I has a different brother. Oh look, it's Luke Hemmings walking down the hall or look Luke Hemmings is amazing human. If they lived with him, they would be staying something else.

I've also been Luke younger sister. Cara. I'm only two years younger anyway. He's a senior this year and I'm a sophomore.

Oh Luke love me or Luke have my babies! I just can't sometimes.

It sucks having a famous brother because everyone now wants to be my friend. I only have two friends Kyle and Emma.

I throw my backpack in the backseat waiting for Luke. I honk the horn groaning. At least I'm graduating this year. No more of waiting for this pain in the ass. I don't drive because I just turned sixteen plus I have already failed my text three times. It's not I suck at driving, it's just  they are too many damn sighs to remember anyway.

My mum drives me most of the time, but when she can't Luke does. He doesn't like it because it's not cool driving your little sister around and he's wants to be with his friends. It just been Luke and I for a while, our mum works her ass off and our dad died when I was 10 and Luke was 12. He died from a heart attack. Luke just watches after me even if he doesn't want to.

I get out of his car, thanking him before flipping him off. I walked into the school and going to my locker. I grabbed some books and look up to see Emma. Hey I said, closing my locker and walking to class with her.

You're brother is so hot. She blushed, smiling. I rolled my eyes. Luke? No. He smells like fish and he doesn't change his underwear. I laughed. Lies Cara. Lies. She said as we sat in our sits talking when Kyle looks at me.

What Kyle? I look back. Did you guys do the homework? I forgot to do it again. Kyle groaned trying to write something to turn in. Emma and I just giggle.

School was half way over and it was lunch time. My friends and I were sitting by each other talking, when my brother and his friends past us. Emma just stared at Luke, I rolled my eyes. I wave at Ashton and he gave a little wave back before Luke slapped his hand.

Can you kick your own brother ass? Kyle hit my arm softly. Um Cara? What do you think?
Think of what? I turn, nodding my head. Yeah, yeah, cool, cool. Cara?! Really? Emma sighs, laughing.

What so funny? Oh nothing. Kyle and Emma look at each other, smiling. Anyway. I have to go. I have history. I grab my things and walk to my locker, grabbing my history book. I heard a knock on the locker beside me. I looked up and saw Ashton, my heart was racing and I look around. Can I help you with something Ashton? I look back at him.

I-I wanted to say sorry about Luke. You know how he is. He chuckled. Do you want me to walk to class with you? We do have history together. That would be nice Ashton but I don't know how my brother would like that. I look down at the floor then back up. Oh okay. Yeah I get it. Um I'll see you in class then. He smiles softly before walking away.

I hit my head against the locker door sighing. Why didn't you go with Ashton? You like him, don't you? I walk to class holding onto my book tight.

School was over. I ran outside and look for Luke car and I didn't see it. That ass left me here again! I sat on the step as most kids left. I grab my phone and text Emma if she could drop me off at my house. She said yes and I waited a few minutes before seeing her red BMW. I got in and thanked her. We sang songs all the way to my house when we pulled up, we saw my brother car. I knew it Emma. Why does he do this? I thanked her again and went inside the house, looking for Luke.

Luke?!!! I open his door to his room about to yelled when I saw Ashton there with Calum and Michael. Oh um do you know where Luke is?

He went downstairs to grab some drinks. Calum said. I nodded and went downstairs and yelled at Luke for leaving me at school. Why do you always do this?

He looks over laughing. Calm down sis it was all fun and games. He grab the drinks and went upstairs.

I can't stand him.

——————————————————————————
Hi. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first book on here. I was really nervous and I'm thankful you took the time to read this. Thank you.