Time starts now

Cara P.O.V. 

Luke, you gonna drive me to school? I open his door to him not being there. I look outside his window to see his car here. Are we playing hide and seek right now? This isn't funny Luke! I look everywhere in the house. 

I send a group text to my friends and Luke's friends as well, asking if they seen him and if they help me find him. I lay on my stomach on my bed, I lift the cover up to find some paper. I look at each one, I held the last one. Someone took it from my hand. What the heck? 

 "Hi to you as well." Ashton seat on my bed. "I'm here for you."

Really? I look at my phone then up seeing Emma in tears and Kyle posing trying to look bad ass. What wrong Emma? I hug her as Calum and Michael walked in. Thank you all for coming. I know it's a school day. 

"We are here to find out what's going on." Calum said. 

Let's start looking then. 

 Ashton and I were looking in my closet, he move the dresser. Calum and Kyle were looking around the house to find anything I may have missed while Emma and Michael were going though all the papers. 

"Let's check Luke's room" Ashton said looking at the wall. "Maybe it will help us?" 

 Ashton and I walked into Luke's room messing up his room. Ew! Luke! I threw a pair of underwear in the air. Ashton laughed looking in Luke's backpack. 

"Hey I found something, I think." I look over his shoulder at a key. What does a key have to do with anything? "Open something." Good thinking Ash. I giggle picking up Luke's guitar box. Does it open this? Dropping it on the bed biting my lip. "We will find out." 

Ashton try the key. "Nope" Damnit. I mean dang it. Ashton laugh. "I'm telling your mum later." I hit his shoulder. Butt. "The key has some number on it." 

It does? "It's 12." Oh I think I know. I grab Ashton hand and yelled for everyone to meet in my room. The key is from a hotel and It's the hotel number. 

"Hotel?" Calum said. 

 Yes. It's a hotel we went to as kids. We always stay in room 12. "But what does this have to do with any of this?" Emma added. 

You're right but when Ashton move my dresser again this morning, I saw the number 12 on it. I don't know if they are hiding Luke there or if that's the next place to go. 

"There only one way to find out." Michael said holding his keys out. "How about us guys go in my car and you and Emma in her car." 

 Alright. Head out team! 

*At the hotel* 

I close the car door looking around. Home away from home. Emma and I ran inside as the guys follow. 

I walk over to the front desk. Hi, I called on the way here if I may have room 12 please. The dude was typing rolling his eyes. "Room 12." I nodded. 

"Here the key. Enjoy your stay bhah bhah." The guy said. 

Um thanks. I open the door to the hotel room. 

"Son of a bitch this is big" Calum said 

I roll my eyes giggling. Oh Calum. We all started to look around for any clues. Have any yet? 

"Not yet Cara" Kyle yelled from the living room. 

I look in the dresser drawers sighing. I know something has to be here. Something has to be! 

 "This is cute picture of you Cara." Ashton held the picture of my mum, Luke, me and my dad before he died. Yeah it is. I started to tear up. Ashton sat the picture down hugging me. 

I hugged back tight letting some tears fall, looking at the picture. 

After a few minutes. I open the first closet door to see writing on the wall. "Time Starts Now." Ash!  He looks at the wall then me. 

"They really like writing on the wall." He pick up the paper from the ground as he read it. 

"Time Starts Now. You have 4 days, 96 hours to found your brother Luke. We are watching everything you do. Enjoy the game because we are." 

I look around biting my lip. Only four days?! We have until Sunday at midnight. We couldn't figure it out in a week. How are we going to figure out in 4 days?! I felt Ashton wrap his hands around my waist hugging me. 

"We will find Luke and we will find out who is doing this because you have the best team helping you." Ashton said. 

I turn to face him nodding. You're right. We can figure this out. I said biting my lip as Kyle ran in. "Guys I think we have something. Wait am I ruining a moment?" When Kyle said that Ashton and I pull away. 

Um no? Questioning it as Kyle left the room and Ashton followed. I was right behind them. 

"Look at this." Kyle said as a green envelope was on the kitchen table saying my name on it. My heart was racing as I open it then dropped it. We have to find Luke! 

"What in there?" Emma pick it up tearing up and look at a picture then ran into a room crying. Michael follow her. I read the letter to myself then went to the room my parents stay pushing over the tv. 

Calum came in as I was seating in from the broken tv crying. "What did the letter say?" He ask coming over and pick me up sitting me on the bed. It said- I couldn't catch my breathe crying loud. 

This g-game is real and someone beside Luke might die and t-they say it's m-me. I rock myself as he hugged me, rubbing my back. "We are going to be right here and not leave your side." 

I nod looking at him. T-thank you Cal. We look up to see Ashton there biting his lip. 

"I'll go." Calum said leaving the room as Ashton seats beside me. 

"If it's okay with you, may I stay here with you? I can take the couch. I don't want you here alone." He ask looking down. I would like that a lot. 

It's about 11 o'clock and everyone left beside me and Ashton. We were still looking for clues and couldn't find any. 

I should have pack somethings. I giggle walking into the living room area. Let me help you Ash. I went over and pull the bed out. I told you, you could have another bed here. 

"I'm good and this is closer to you in case of anything." Ashton says looking over then back down. 

I grab some pillows and blanket sitting them down. Good night Ash I said hitting his chest lightly. He chuckle smiling. "Good night bae. I mean Cara, yeah." He made the pull out couch. 

Will do bae, I said giggling softly.