Five days until time starts

Luke P.O.V. 

I've been pretty shaken since last night. But I'm going to forget about it because tonight is party time. The party was about to start. I pay my mum with extra money I was saving to move out to fix the window from my room. I told her I broke it by throwing a rock. She was mad at me and said she wouldn't ground me because I told the "truth" and pay for it. Cara and Emma were in my sister room while Kyle was helping us guys get the chips in bowl and other things. 

Us guys were ready as my sister and her friend were taking forever. Girls, the party going to start as I said that our whole school almost was running in the door. The music was loud and people were drinking. I went upstairs and told people to go downstairs. I knock on Cara bedroom door as Emma open it. "Hey" she said as she wearing a blue dress with black heels. Damn she looks pretty. Emma snap her fingers at me. "Luke?" she giggles looking at me. "Cara and I are coming. How is this already so crazy?" I blame Calum. I'll see you both down there then. I went back downstairs and grab the lamp before it was going to get throwed. 

I kelp telling people not to touch anything, which of course that didn't work. Cara and Emma were dancing with Kyle. Everyone was having a good time but me. Ashton handed me a cup of beer. I drank some before putting it down and grabbing the vest. Stop throwing stuff! People were hitting on each other or make out. I jump in front of my sister as this dude punch me in the face. The room went slience. He try to punch me again. I grab his fist and kick him in the knee as he fell to the ground. I was about to punch him, when Emma and Cara look at me with tears in their eyes. I stopped myself as Michael and Ashton took this guy out of the house. 

Ashton came back in. "Party over! Get out!" I sigh walking over to the girls, Cara ran upstairs Emma followed her. Kyle looks over. "I'll check on them" He left right after. i put my hand to my nose and look at my hand as my nose was bleeding. Where Michael? I grab a towel from the kitchen and held it to my nose. "he's outside cooling off. He might have punch the guy a few times" 

So much for a fun party. You guys can go. I can clean up. "No we can help" Calum says as he starts to clean up with Ashton. "take care of your face" Will do. I took the drink, finishing it before going to the bathroom. I clean my face looking up in the mirror. I wanted to hit the mirror but I couldn't. 

I walk out the bathroom and saw Kyle and Emma leaving. I wanted to say something but couldn't. I sat on Cara bed as she look over then away. Hey, I'm sorry. You were right. I shouldn't have had a party okay? She wipe her tears nodding. "It's fine. I'm sorry about that guy. He was trying to flirt with me and stuff" and stuff? I look at her. "Not that stuff. Just neverminded." I sigh nodding. I love you sis okay. "I love you too" I kiss her head getting up. If you need me, you know where I will be. She nodded and fell asleep. 

Cara P.O.V.

I roll over the bed after Luke left. I text Ashton biting my lip. 

*Text from Cara and Ashton* 

Cara: Ashton, you up?

Ash: yeah, I am now. What's up?

Cara: I'm sorry. I want to tell you, that guy who was flirting with me. He's up to something. He didn't say he's name. He might be the one who wrote on my locker?

Ash: How do you know that? Do you really think so?

Cara: No I'm just making it up. Yes Ashton. Monday I will look at old school year books.

Ash: okay, okay. But I'm go with you.

Cara: fine. night Ashton.

Ash: night.