Time Ticking Down

Ashton P.O.V. 

I push Cara door open some seeing she's asleep. I sighed smiling. Did I have to call her bae. I lay on the couch bed just staring the ceiling not knowing what this damn game is really about? Who would do this and why? 

I heard Cara footstep coming over the couch. I close my eyes and turn away from her. She tap my shoulder. "Ash. Ash." she said sighing. I turn over and look up at her. You okay? She kinda nodding wiping her eyes. 

What wrong? "I had a nightmare about Luke. she said as she move the cover then wiggle in covering herself up. "Is it okay if I sleep here?" 

I nodded biting my lip. Alright, you want to talk about the nightmare? I look over to see Cara asleep. 

*A few hours later* 

I woke up to a loud knock on the door. I look to see it was 2 in the morning. I look over to see Cara asleep, I got up and look through the peephole seeing nothing. I shrugged yawning, the door became open, I turned around, when someone hit me, knocking me down instantly. 

Cara woke up screaming. The person stopped punching me and went to Cara. I run over, jumping on this person back. I fell back and saw this guy with a mask on, maybe had a gun, I wasn't sure. I jump in front of Cara. We all just stayed quite as a gun when off. I look down at myself then over at Cara. She was shaking. The guy left, I look at her.  You okay Cara? I said. 

"I'm fine." she said as she gasps looking at my shoulder. "He shot you!" she grab her phone calling the emergency number. He would have shot you C-Cara. I felt her hand on my shoulder as was talking or mumbling I couldn't tell, but everything went dark looking at her brown eyes one last time. 

*At the hospital*

I woke up to lights blinding me and a hand in mine. I groan trying to look around. what happened? 

I look a woman i didn't know. "You feeling better Mr. Irwin? I guess i nodded because after that she left. I heard a vocie and i knew it was Cara. "i didn't know anyone was going to try and kill me tonight Calum!" she says while a tears coming down her cheeks. I try to move my hand and she saw because i felt hers. 

H-Hi. What happened? "I'll tell you." Calum says but Cara slaps him. "I will. Someone try to kill me and you took a bullet for me. You blacked out, but everything okay, well i guess you're shoulder isn't it. They said it should heal up in a six months. I'm so sorry." Cara said in tears. 

It's not your fault. I would have taken a bullet for you anyway. I squeeze her hand with my right hand. 

*Back at the hotel* 

It's around 10:30 in the morning and the door is being fix and some of my blood on the carpet. I felt bad because one I'm going to pay for it and two because I was here to help Cara. Cara says she's paying for it but she's not going to. I push away my mind going million miles a minute. 

"We found something when you guys were at the hospital." Emma said, picking up a sticky note with an address on it. We all went over as Emma read it out loud and Michael put it in his phone. 

"Our next time is at a bar?" Michael said and Kyle took his phone. "Really a bar? Why a bar?" Kyle says as everyone was looking at Michael's phone. 

"Can I have my freaking phone back. Come on people." Michael took it from Calum. 

*At the bar* 

Michael P.O.V. 

The bar wasn't crowned at all but then again it was around noon. There was beer glasses all over the floor and peanut stalls as well. I look around with Emma.  Emma and I were talking to some guys trying to get any info. I show a picture to the guys and they nodded. 

"Yeah we saw him. He was with some girl but then this guy came over and threw him over his shoulder. That all we know." He said drinking his beer. 

"He was with a girl? After-" Emma bite her lip. After what? "Nothing." she says walking over to somebody else. Kyle came over and look at me. 

"I find something you might want to see" He said, showing me a vedio of Luke and this girl then a guy grabbing him. It look like Luke was fighting but the guy punch Luke in the back before going off camera as the girl followed. 

Does the video have sound? "I don't think so" Kyle turn the sound on and there was. We both listen looking at each other. "We can't show anyone this." he says turning the sound off. 

"I think we should." I look at Kyle. He throw his phone, picking up a chair. I push him down and grab his phone. Cara!! Ashton!! I ran over to them then Kyle knocked me down. 

We were fighting throwing punches, kicking the shit out of each other until Calum pulled us apart. "What the hell is going on?" Emma said, grabbing napkins, cleaning up Kyle nose and lip. 

I sigh, while Calum looked at me. "Tell us now." he said waiting for one of us to say something. 

I will. Kyle and I find a clue and we were seeing who would tell everyone then we started to fight. He hit me first! I yelled as Kyle roll his eyes. "Douche bag" he said. I bite my lip hard, pushing Calum away and punch Kyle in the face, getting on top of him, contuing to hit him. 

The guys we talked to earlier had to hold me back as I kick Kyle. Emma stood in front of Kyle, stopping me from kicking. "Move Emma. I'll kick the douche bag until he's in the hopsial!" 

"Michael stop it. This isn't helping us out at all." Emma says walking over and looks at me. "Please." she said asking the guys to sit me down, they dropped me but i got up nodding.