Another Show

Calum P.O.V. 

I pull up between Michael and Ashton car. Cara and myself in my car, Michael and Ashton in Ashton car and Kyle and Emma in Michael car. We look at each other walking back into the movie theater, seeing all the lights and the popcorn machine going off. I walk over to the stand to see if anyone was there. I look down to see a note. 

"We're going into theater three. The same one we saw the last film" 

'Can we get popcorn?!" Ashton said 

I jumped the counter, grabbing some popcorn, jumping back over handing it to Ashton. "Here you go child" 

"Thank you Cal" He try to eat one. Cara held the popcorn so Ashton could grab it with his right hand. 

We walk into the theater, the lights were on and we has assigned seats in the front row. It went me, Emma, Michael, Cara, Kyle then Ashton. We sat down, Cara handed Kyle the popcorn for Ashton and the lights went down. 

There was a loud bang. We looked at each other before back to the screen. We saw Luke groan, he hair messed up, shirt ripped and blood everywhere.

*the video/ Luke's P.O.V.*  

"They will find me" I said looking down at my leg that was blooding from the gun shoot. 

"Sure they will, you keep believing that" 

I look up shaking my head with a grin. "Why haven't I seen your face yet?" 

"I'll show you, when you're friends are here" he said bending down looking at me with his dark green eyes, holding the gun in his right hand. 

"What are you going to do next to me? Beat me, kick me, shoot me? 

"I'll shoot you again if you piss me off" 

He grab my right leg, I watch him not knowing what will happened, he grabbed a shirt and tie it up. 

"Why you tying up my leg?" I said, he didn't say anything to me I look up groaning loud. 

"Shit!" I bite my lip, he once again hit me shutting me up. 

He turn the camera to me moving around me, showing them I guess how I'm stuck in this chair again, bloody and sweaty. I looked into the camera before looking away. 

"Just don't hurt any of them" 

"We already have" 

"What do you mean, you have?" 

"Your drummer boy, well he took a bullet for your sister and your bass guy, I got to tie him up before hitting him in the back of the head. I'm fun aren't I?" he said grinning wide 

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, moving in the chair "You son of bitch!!" 

He zoomed on me, I close my eyes. 

'One thing you guys haven't thought about is your mum" 

My eyes open with ranges. "What did you do to my mum?" 

"Oh nothing yet, you're mum thinks you and your sister are at the hotel, you guys stayed at as kids. I gave your sister a clue about it. Number 12 by writing it on her wall and a key that has the same number on it. The key, they think will help them. It doesn't because it opens the door here and they security system will go off and then the best part, we tie them up with you. You will be reunited" 

"Can you answer me this one question, why?" I said trying to move my jaw side to side. 

"Oh I can't tell you that yet, but I will when you're friends are here. You want to say bye?" he says pointing to the camera he holding. 

"I-" 

*the video over/ back to Calum P.O.V.*

The lights came back on and saw Emma gone. We heard a scream, we stood up, running out the theater to see Emma covered in blood. 

"What happened" I ran over, picking her up, smell her. 

"Some jackasses with mask on said hand up or we'll shoot and they shot me with ketchup. That why I scramed because I didn't know. I was coming back from the bathroom. " 

'Explains the tomatoe smell" 

"Can you sit me back down?" 

"Oh yeah" I sat Emma back down on her feet. 

"We should leave before something else happens" 

We walk back to the car to see three letters on the cars. One to Emma, Cara and Kyle. They look at each other, grabbing them, opening them. 

"My said, it's not a prank dumbass" Kyle said 

"I have, Luke doesn't love you" Emma said looking at Cara 

"Baby sister will die first" Cara slapped the letter on the car, grabbing it again. "Let's take the trackers and go" 

We follower Michael driving Ashton car, I park my car beside Ashton, Kyle open Michael door going over to look at Ashton car. 

"It says something in here" Kyle yelled  

Cara P.O.V. 

I went over, push Kyle out of the way, I look gasping. "I know!" Kyle went over to Calum car groaning. 

"Cara you can't drive" Ashton said getting in his car. "Wanna bet!" I  said, starting the car up, Kyle got into the backseat of Calum car. 

I help buckle up Ashton, buckling myself up before hitting the gas. The guys followed, I was going over the limit on a empty highway, Ashton was holding onto his seatbelt for dear life. 

"I haven't hit anything Ashton" I said forcing on the road 

"Good job bae!" He screamed closing his eyes 

I giggle, hitting the break, parking the car looking over at Ashton "We're here bae" 

He open his eyes sighing a relieve, looking over kiss my cheek. "Where are we?" 

"The place they think, we want us to find Luke but won't" 

I open Ashton glovebox, grabbing the key, looking at him. "You told me the key was here" 

He nodded as I close the glovebox getting out. "Leave the trackers on Ashton car." 

Everybody was around Ashton car, looking at me. 

"And where is here?" Emma said zipping up Luke jacket she wearing. 

"They want to be here, but the place Luke is-"