What Clue

Kyle P.O.V. 

Michael's a dick. We can't show anyone the video with the sound on. It will look bad on Luke. 

*the video/ Luke P.O.V.* 

I came to the bar before school started because I need a drink before seeing Emma and Cara. Cara will be pissed if I look in Emma direction and Emma I just want to go up to her and kiss her. I took an uber leaving my car at home. My alarm went off on my phone reminded me an hour before school starts. I called an uber saying it will here in 15 minutes. I only had one drink about to order another one. 

I stared at my beer, biting my lip. I stood up, sat back down, drink a little of it. 

Hey. I said to the girl who came up, sitting down beside me. She said hi as well. We were talking and she move her hand away from her drink to putting it on top of my hand. 

"Come to the back with me." she said whispering it in my ear."  I drank the rest of the beer but it taste different. I only had one and half drinks but it sounded fun. 

 She sat on my lap, kissing my neck. I realized I couldn't do this to Emma after I said I love her. I move her away. She looked pissed at me. "What did I do babe? Am I not good enough for you?" 

I ignore what she was saying to me. She kelp messing with my hair and try to kiss me. I push her off as she fell onto the floor. I'm sorry. i said helping her up. We sat there for a moment before this guy came from behind me. 

I felt someone lift me up, throwing me over there shoulders. I cuss and kick but he punch my back hard. I groan seeing my eyes fade in and out. i don't know what happened next but it wasn't something i wanted to see.

*the video/Luke P.O.V. over* 

Kyle P.O.V. 

We were still at the bar. I watch the video over and over, closed it when Cara came over. "What are you doing?" she said looking at me. "nothing at all." 

"I saw you were watching a video. Let me see it." Cara grab it watching the video dropping it. "L-Luke?! That was Luke!" 

Yes it was but don't freak out, forget what you heard Cara. I sigh, hugging her but she push me away. "I'm sorry Kyle." She ran off. Calum sat beside me, playing the video sighing. "Damnit Luke" he said pausing the video. "Now what do we do?" he said. 

Everyone watch the video even Emma and she wasn't happy. We heard them say something but what we didn't know. The manager of the bar pulled me over. "Look I found this" He handing me a phone. 

"I think your friend dropped this." he said walking back behind the bar.

 I walk over to Ashton and told him what the manager said. "Yeah, that's Luke phone." he said, opened the phone. I'm shocked it hasn't die yet. Neverminded." 

"Do you think Luke phone might tell us anything?" Ashton looked at me nodding. "Probably but we have to charge it first." 

*back at the hotel* 

I unplugged Luke's phone and handed it to Cara. She open it, looking at his text from unknowns number, reading the text. "it says Sunday meet us at your dad favorite place

"Dad favorite place." Cara said, looking at me. "Kyle, my dad favorite place is. Dang it, what is it? I told you once." 

"The old movie theater that closed down years ago?" She hugged me, kiss my cheek. "thank you!" She ran over to Ashton telling him. 

I bend down, picking up a green letter again. "Um Cara a letter." 

I walk over, handing it to her, Ashton took it, trying to open it with his arm in sling. Cara grabbed it, opening it. 

"Luke!" she screamed as Calum grabbed it, looking at the pictures. "Sh-" Emma looked over Calum shoulder. "it!" she said tearing up. 

I saw the picture and Luke was in a chair with a fake smile then the next one his mouth was all bloody as someone hand that had a glove on making Luke look at the camera. 

 Cara P.O.V. 

I grab the pictures, looking at the background as tears were falling down my face. I felt a thumb remove a tear or two as Ashton was right beside me on his right side. 

"We will find him. We still have time." Ashton said. 

"What if Luke doesn't?" i look up at him then everyone else, making my nose sniffle, wiping it with my long sleeve. 

"We can't think like that and Luke lives with you so he can make it" Michael said chuckling. 

Emma hit his chest. "It's not funny!" she said screaming. 

"I think we need to go to the old movie theater and look there. It might help us." 

"What if it is sometihing like they want us to go there and they kill us all?" Ashton said looking at me. "I'm not going to lose you and I'm already one arm down." 

"Calm down there Romeo. I don't need a man to save me from this!" I yelled, I ran into a bedroom, closing the door. 

A few minutes later, Ashton open the door with his right hand, close it. 

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to sound like that." he said, sitting on the bed on my right side. 

"No, i'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you. I feel bad that you got shot and i'm scared if-" 

Ashton lean over and kiss me. I was taken back from it at first and I kiss back. I feels right and i don't know if Ashton liked me or not or if this is because i'm so stressed and scared. 

I  smile against his lips as we pull back. I bite my lip, Ashton looked at me. "I've always wanted to kiss you."