Six days until time starts

Luke P.O.V. 

*Next Morning*

It was Friday. Finally. The guys and I didn't want to go to school. So we skip it. 

*Skip School* 

The guys and I just stay at my place and play video games all day. We should have a party here Luke. Calum smirked. Come on. You're mum will be gone. That would be great if my sister wasn't going to be here. I need something or someone to get her out of the house for a while. Why not ask your mum to take her? Michael looks over at me, like you dumbass. I roll my eyes moving Ashton out of the way and play a game against Michael. 

I look outside my window and see Cara walking inside the house. Guys shut up. I ran downstairs as she looks over. "hi" she said sighing. Hey what wrong? "Why would you care anyway?" I'm your brother and I can care sometimes. She rolled her eyes moved past me up the stairs. I heard her door slam. I sigh going back to my room, Ashton looks over. "What wrong with Cara?" I don't know she wouldn't tell me. You can talk to her if you want to Ash. "I will then". He walked out of my room. 

Ashton P.O.V. 

I went into Cara room and close the door. Hey what wrong? She ran over and hugged me tight crying. I rub her back. Shh Shh it's okay. What happened? I wipe her tears away with my thumb. We sat on her bed and I just listen. "I don't why someone would write this on my locker?" Cara shows me a picture of it saying "Goodbye Luke, Time will start soon." I look at it over and over. That's wired. She lay on her bed. "I don't know what to do? I don't know why it would be on my locker and not Luke?" "Is it because you guys are famous youtubers?" 

I'm not sure. Keep the picture on your phone and when we go to school Monday, we will look around. She nodded. "okay" I smile softly and got up. I'll talk to you later. 

*Later that Night* 

Luke P.O.V. 

I was sitting across from Cara and my mum beside me. So mum since your going out tomorrow. Why not make it a mum and draught time and bring Cara. I felt Cara kick me under the table making a face at me. "that's a great idea Luke." my mum smile pinch my cheek. Mum... 

Cara P.O.V. 

After dinner was over. I was cleaning up looking at Luke. Why would you do that? Are you going to do something dumb? "No sister, I could never" you going to throw a party?! I'm telling mum. "No you're not!" I smirked. Fine then, I want to stay for the party. "What about mum?" You have to tell her I can't. "fine" he rolled his eyes and left me to finish the dishes. 

 I put my hair into a messy bun, sitting beside Emma on my bed. We were laughing and texting Kyle before we heard Luke screamed. We got up and ran over into his room. What happened? He looked over. "um nothing. Everything fine" I'm going back to my room then. Come on Emma. "I'll come in  a few minutes." she said looking at Luke. I nodded and went back to my room. 

Emma P.O.V. 

You sure? I close his door and look down as there was glass from his window on the floor. "I'm fine Emma. Go back and hang out with my sister" I'm not going to do that. I started to pick up some glass. "Be carful" he sigh helping me. What really happened? "I don't know. I was sitting on my bed and this rock came in." He grab the rock reading the paper that was held on by a rubber brand. I grabbed the paper from Luke, he got mad. Wait, why does it say "time starts soon?" he shrugged looking down. Emma your hand. I look as blood came down it. It must have been from the glass. "Stay here and don't touch anything." I nod and sat on his bed, biting my lip. He runs out of the room and comes back in, sitting across from me, wrapping my hand up. 

Thank you Luke. I should have went with Cara but I didn't want you to be alone after this happened and I don't think she saw the glass or else she would have done the same. He chucked nodding. "Probably. She's a good sister sometimes." I smile looking down at my wrap hand. You know next time when I'm over. You should have a shirt on. He bit his lips. "I forgot" I giggle looking up. I should head back before Cara comes in here again. "yeah, thanks for helping me" Anytime Luke. I got up and left his room going into Cara room with her dancing on her bed, singing a song.