Four days until time starts

Cara P.O.V. 

"I can't breathe! I was running for my life. I look behind me before stopping to catch my breath. I looked up to find someone staring at me. I couldn't tell what he or she look like. I felt I was back into a corner even though their wasn't one. My mind was racing too much to talk or say anything. I was knocked down by one punch. I felt my feet off the ground , trying to grab the hand off my neck. I squeeze my eyes tight trying to remember how to breath. A smirk appeared on the face, watching me. My lungs were giving out on me. I was kicking the air trying to kick this person. I couldn't reach. I was too short. The person said until time starts. The person let go of me and ran away." 

I woke up, feeling my neck, looking around my room. It was dream. It was more of a nightmare. The next thing I saw was Luke, running in my room with his guitar in his hands about to swing, when I said stop. He looks at me. "You okay?" I nodded. It was a bad dream is all. I'm sorry. He came over, sitting on my bed, sitting his guitar down. "Don't be sorry. You want to talk about it?" Not really Luke. "Mum went to the store to grab some food. Good thing she didn't hear you, she would have kick some ass." 

Luke left my room and I just got out the shower, having a towel around me. My phone buzzed a few times, I picked it up to see Kyle texting me. I text him back, laughing at the jokes he sent me. I put on my clothes, fixing my hair, I was putting on lipstick when someone banged on my door. It made me mess up my lipstick smearing it on my cheek. I groan, walking over, opening the door. Really Luke you had t-. I stop after seeing it was Ashton. "You look beautiful" Stop lying. I roll my eyes, as he just walked in without even asking me. 

I grab a makeup wipe, trying my best not to mess up anything else. I don't want to sound rude, but what do you want? " Did you see the picture I sent you?" No. I grab my phone looking for it. I don't have one. "Hold on." He text me a picture. "I got this after we texted each other." I look at the picture of writing on the wall. Isn't that here in yours house?" Ashton said looking at the picture with me. Yeah, I just don't know where. Wait, i know where this is. It's my closet!  I went to my closet and try to move the dresser, I ask Ashton for help, he moves it and I gasp looking at it. 

Ashton P.O.V. 

I move the dresser. Someone was in your room? "Someone from the party I guess, but why my room and why this?" Cara scream and I cover her mouth. Shh Luke might hear you and come in. "she nodded, tearing up" Why would someone write this. I let my hand drop back to my side and Cara sat on the ground, crying. I hugged her, rocking back and forth. I don't get why it would say "Home isn't safe for you now. Enjoy the game before it starts." 

I wanted to stay by Cara but i knew Luke would be pissed and he can't find this on his sister wall. I move the dresser back over the words and look at Cara who is just sitting on her bed do nothing. I was about to sit when Michael came in. "Hey Cara do you know where Ash-" Sorry mate, I'm coming. Cara wanted me to move something for her. "Okay" Michael shrug walking away.  Cara, you okay if i go back and hang out with Luke? She didn't say anything. I sigh, she pulled on my shirt softly, shaking her head no. I didn't want to leave her side after what we just saw on the wall. I stay for 20 minutes until she said. "You should go hang out with Luke, he's probably mad at me. I'll tell him something." You don't have to. I will say something. 

Luke P.O.V. 

Ashton finally. What the hell were you doing in my sister room? He made up some story of helping my sister out. I wasn't buying it even it that what Michael said as well. We went and grab lunch, coming back a while later. The guys left about 30 minutes ago. My mum was telling me to clean my room and do the dishes. I finish the dishes and clean my room when I grab some clothes from the ground, I had flash back of the rock being throw. I grab my book, looking at the paper from the rock. What does this even mean? "Time starts soon?" How soon? Why me?