Friday Night Diner

Ashton P.O.V. 

The bell rang over my head. We sat in a long booth. Calum, Kyle and myself as Cara, Michael and Emma on the other side. The waiter came up asking us what to drink. We got sodas and waters. 

He came back sitting them down taking our order, he walked away after. "He loves his job" I said chuckling. 

"When did this all happened?" Emma said looking at Cara. 

Cara P.O.V. 

"I don't know. I only found out two weeks ago. When someone wrote on my locker goodbye Luke and I showed Ashton." 

"Then you two made out?" Emma said covering her mouth. I roll my eyes. "No, anyway the next day I heard Luke scarmed. He said everything was fine, so I went back to my room." 

Emma look over. "I stayed with Luke after that happened. A rock was throwed at his window with a note on it. It said *time starts soon* or something like that. Then he wrapped my hand up because I cut it on glass." 

'That why you came back with it wrapped" I said, look up at Kyle. 

"Luke came to me once when we were waiting on you girls to get ready for that party. He said someone trying to kill him. I thought he was joking, thinking yeah good senior prank." Kyle said taking a sip of his soda. 

"What about that guy who was going to punch Cara but punch Luke?" Calum added in. 

"I've never seen him before that why Ashton and I were going to look at the school year books." 

Ashton reply saying. "I was thinking that he didn't say his name but wanted to get under Luke nrevous." 

"I had a nightmare that night to of running and someone grabbing me by the neck squeezing me to death, but the person in my dreamed said *time starts soon* as well then I woke up to Luke coming in my room with his guitar." 

"Remember there was writing in your closet wall saying something home isn't safe." Ashton said looking at me, putting his right hand over mine. 

"You stayed with me a little too long" 

"Because you two were making out?!" Michael said laughing. 

Ashton and I shook our head. 

'When I was in detention with Luke, he kelp writing down *time starts soon* then crossing it out. Mrs. Stacy would look at us then read her book." Michael says grabbing his phone out, showing us the picture. 'I took it when Luke wasn't looking." 

"The school year book would have helped if they won't stolen" Ash said biting his lip. 

"What happened?" Kyle said waiting for an answer. 

'Someone push me down, grabbing the years books, wait Ashton didn't you grab a book?" 

"I did but it only a kid book with nothing to help us. Someone keyed my car writing *time*" 

"That why you got a new paint job" Calum said. 

The food came, we were eating looking at each other. 

"I found a paper with the words *goodbye Luke* on it. I handed it to him. He ran off after." Calum says, chewing on a french frie. 

"I heard Luke in the bathroom crying. I didn't know what it was about, now I do. I told him, he was going to late for class but Luke didn't care." Michael says, looks over grabbing the salt. 

"We were at the mall and I told Cara everything I knew." Emma said putting ketchup on her hamburger. 

"I went downstairs to grab snack since I slept over. The lights were off and Luke was over the kitchen sink standing there. He asked me why I was still here. I asked if he was okay and he yelled at me. He told me to grab it later, I said no. I put my hand on his cheek." Emma said tearing up.

"He kissed each o-of my fingers pulling me closer-r to him, then Cara ruined the moment, screaming at us." Emma said wiping her tears looking down. 

I rub her back sighing. "I'm sorry" She shook her head still looking down. 

"The next night me, Michael and Ashton stayed for dinner. We were eating, Luke got up leaving, I followed him, he yelled at me but I didn't care. I asked him if it was about that note I found in my locker he said yes. Luke said this was a game. He didn't know who or what it was about." Calum said looking at us. 

Emma put her head up. "Later that night I went downstairs to see Luke at my front door. I was wearing my reading glasses and Luke told me he really likes me and how he wants to take me on a date. He was saying all these nice things about me, saying how much I  pushed him away, I would just stay and not care. He kissed me that night and it was the best feeling I ever had. He give me his jacket, that why I have been wearing it." 

We all nodded. 

"He told me that he will always be with me no matter what." she said tearing up again. 

I hug Emma tight rubbing her back. 

The guys look at each other then us. "We still don't know who or they is doing this?" Kyle said

The check came, sitting on the table. I look at it. "wait!" I said before the guys started to get their money out. I grab the check looking on the back, reading It "Go back to the theater tomorrow, another showing at 9:00 a.m. I got your dinner. I'm shocked you didn't see me? I wasn't there but Luke was just more quiet then normal." 

We all look around, looking back at each other. "How did they know we would be here?" Michael said 

"Did they track us?" Ashton said 

"How did we missed Luke?" Emma added in 

Michael P.O.V. 

I shrugged getting up. "Maybe there a tracker on my car?" I said as we left, walking to my car. Calum and I were looking to found one. "Son of bitch!" 

"Why didn't we think of this sooner?" Emma said grabbing it. "Can I break it?" 

"No! Let's use this to our advantage" 

"How?" Ashton said 

"When we get to the theater tomorrow, we are going to put it under Ashton's car" 

"What the hell man?" he said 

"You can't drive it anyway. As I was saying, we drive it somewhere, leave it and all get into mine or Calum car" 

"Sounds good" Calum said looking under his car. "I don't have one." 

"You sure?" I looks under Calum car chuckling. "It's under yours." I said grabbing it and take the one Emma hands. 

"Tomorrow is when we will be ahead of these people." 

"We still don't know where Luke is?" Cara said 

"That true but they won't track us and that good." 

"Let's head home" I said putting the trackers back onto the cars.