You?!

Cara P.O.V. 

"Luke is at my dad old work place. I didn't know until watching the video again. He had the same spot on the wall as my dad did because he spill mustered and it stain the wall." 

"Really?" Calum says 

"I know dumb, but yeah." 

"Let's go save Luke." Michael said grabbing my hand 

We drove over, Calum followed Michael car, we got out to see the building. The door was open. We look at each other. 

"I got my pepper spray." Emma says taking it out 

We walk to door 12. I took a deep breath. "Remember we love each other" I open the door to find Luke slouched over, tie in the chair. We ran over, trying to untie him. He jerked his body. 

"Will you leave me alone!" he look up smiling before shaking his head. We all got tie up a few minutes later, in a line. 

"Finally you made it. Gosh, it took you guys way to long." 

"What do you want from us?" Ashton says groaning as he's hands are tie in the front sitting in his lap. 

"You don't know who I am? Well that hurts." 

"Tell us who you are then bitch." 

The person look at me smirking having the mask on still. "May I explain my plan before revealing myself. I've been waiting a while." 

"This is how it went. I hired my friends here. Jake and Blake, brothers I know. I knew Luke was going to the bar because I track his phone. Hired some girl at the bar to drug Luke drink. That all she did nothing else, well I guess make out with him, but she was already kinda drunk. So Blake shot Ashton and as Jake got to hit Calum in the back on the head, not sorry about that. Blake was the one who was flirting with Cara and punch Luke. Jake took the years books because you would see them in there if so." 

"Why do this?" Luke says looking up 

"Because I'm a bitch, as I was saying. They wrote on your walls. I'm shocked you didn't know who I am? The boys might have gave you the clues but it's like I knew your dad." 

"No you can't be" 

The person took off the mask. Luke and I look at each other then everyone else. 

"MUM!!" Luke and I yelled 

"My babies. Luke I'm not sorry Jake shot you yesterday and was acting like me. Shit I wish I shot you." she said grinning 

"Why would you do this to us?" 

"Oh honey. I didn't want to have kids at all until I look at your dad wills and I wasn't in there, but you two were. I couldn't look at wills until one of you turn 18. Crazy right? I could only get the money if I kill you both then it will all be mine. See your dad and I didn't get along, so one night he died and I was so happy because I killed him." 

Luke and I were in tears as our friends were looking at each other confused as hell. 

"So you kill our dad? You said he had a heart attack?" Luke says barely 

"Oh that what I told you guys. That why he had a closed casket as well. If it was open, let's say it was bloody." our mom said smiling wide 

"H-how could you do this to us? To dad?" 

"Awe my sweet dumb Cara, I want money. I never wanted kids, I wanted your dad money because he's a rich man who left me out of his will." 

"You gold-digger!" Luke yells. My mom grabbed a gun pointing it to him. "One more word son and your died like your dad" she says smirking