The Old Movie Theater

Cara P.O.V.

He kissed me. Ashton kissed me. Shit. My brother best friend kissed me.

We pulled back a moment later. I looked at Ashton. "You did?"

He nodded looking back. "Yes"

I was about to kiss Ashton but Calum came in. "Guys are you coming?"

"yeah we are" Ashton said getting up. Calum left the room.

I got up, grab Ashton right hand smiling.

He kiss my head walking out the room hand and hand.

"We need to head out and-" Emma said looking at Ashton and me. "You have to tell me later girl"

*skip the car ride*

"Well there only 6 theaters. I guess we all take a theater each." I said

"Oh last night I got us some walkie talkie" Calum said handing us all one turning them on.

"Thanks Cal" I said, I look over at Ashton then went into theater one, I turn on the light from my phone looking around. "Anything yet?"

"Nothing yet in theater two" Michael said while Emma added "Nothing in four"

"Five clear" Kyle said

"Really?" I sigh looking under the seats.

"Same in six" Ashton said

"Calum? How theater three? Calum?" no response.

I walked over to theater three opening the door.

"Calum?" I said a little loud looking for him. I grab my walkie talkie pushing the button. "Guys I don't see Calum anywhere. Meet me in three."

I saw Michael walking over. "How can he be gone?" he said as Emma, Kyle and Ashton walked in. we were all looking for Calum when the lights came on then off. We all looked up.

"Calum!" I screamed, Michael followed me, we were trying to break the small glass box.

Michael broke it with the walkie talkie. Michael moved some of the glass, I slid in feeling his neck, biting my lip. "Come on please" I said with tears in my eyes.

Kyle and Ashton bust the door down as Emma was behind them.

Kyle remove the tape from Calum mouth and hands.

"I feel a pulse guys!" Calum open his eyes slowly holding the back on his head. "Shit that hurt!" he said

"What the hell happened?" he said looking around groaning.

"I think someone hit you and tie you up, but we didn't see anyone."

There was a noise on the screen. We look to see video of Luke. We look around to see if anyone was here.

*the video*

"So how are you liking your stay?" someone said as the voice is all messed up.

"I-I just want to go home. I don't know what I did to deserve this or why you are even doing this?" Luke said, tie up in a wooden chair and blood from his month and hands.

The person laughed grabbing Luke's face with a glove on his hand. "I think you're friends and sister are enjoying the show. One by one I will kill them in front of you and leave your little sister last."

"Don't hurt them please. They don't deserve it." Luke said looking back at the person. The person had a mask on and remove the hand from Luke's face.

"Maybe I'll kill you first and let your friends and sister watch. I like that a lot better. Let's pray they find you by Sunday or I guess if they don't. They will find your parts. A little here some over there maybe." the person said.

"If you guys are watching this somehow or someway please know I love you all." Luke said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you Michael, Calum and Ashton. Best bandmate's I guy can ask for."

"I love you Kyle. You really care about my sister like I do."

"Cara, sister I might not say it to you as much but I love you so much and if I die know that I'll watch over you. I know you are with our friends because somehow they all found out. Ashton you better take care of her. I know you like my sister. You suck at hiding your feeling."

"Emma damn where do I start. I've always loved you ever since after my dad died because you were sneaked out Cara room. Don't be mad at her Cara. You would stayed with me and we were talked for hours well I would talk. I was a damn mess and you were always there for me even If I was a pain in the ass."

"I hope you guys see this video because I mean everything." Luke said looking down.

"Awe that's sweet" the person said grabbing Luke's face, punching him as the chair flips back.

*video ends*

We were all in tears looking at each others. The light came on and the screen went out.

"Luke's not giving up and we aren't either" I said wiping my tears.

"We're in this together no matter what, right?" Kyle said putting a hand out.

I place mine on his then everyone did. "For Luke" Emma said biting her lip.

"For Luke" we all said moving our hands up looking at each others.

'We still have until Sunday night. It's Friday night right now." I said. Ashton added in "Let go eat and talk there because I'm hungry"

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for a kinda short chatper. next one will be long. Thank you all so much for reading. also thank you all for no mean or rude comments on this stoire or any of my other ones. I'm trying my best here like everyone else is. Shout out to all you reader and writer out here.