12

BLACK WOLF ACADEMY

Sasha screamed and as he did, the scream could be heard throughout the entire abandoned school. Sasha panted, breathing heavy not being able to catch his own breath as he continued to feel his heart beat rise and rise. Sasha struggled trying to set himself free as he was drenched in his own sweat.

"Not so tough are you." Yelena mocked Sasha as she watched the person that was feared the most be the most vulnerable right now. Sasha breathed heavy as he looked up at Yelena and laughed at her. "What's so funny? You're the one tied up." Yelena reminded Sasha and Sasha continued with a giggle.

"You think that makes you in charge? That's adorable." Sasha mocked Yelena as he continued to laugh. Yelena looked at Sasha annoyed as he was acting egotistical to the situation. Yelena threw the syringes to the floor as she was frustrated that she wasn't getting the responses and reactions that she wanted from Sasha. She wanted Sasha to beg her to stop, she wanted him to want her to win.

"Do you understand what's going on here Sasha?" Yelena asked Sasha as Sasha's heart rate began to return to normal. Sasha didn't respond as he continued to hear the frequency from his phone of his father's message. "I'm going to cut off your ears, and after that, your eyes, your tongue, and your fingers..." Yelena threatened Sasha as she got up close to him.

"You're too late." Sasha responds as he gets the queue from his father's frequency. Yelena looked at Sasha confused not understanding what he meant. Sasha stared at his phone and Yelena looked at it confused not knowing what was going on now, and it scared her.

"Apparently you can't hear sound above 20,000 Hz." Sasha began to mock Yelena using his very own unique skills against her. "At least not like I can." Sasha smiled as he had control over the situation and Yelena acted tough as Sasha was getting into her mind. "My father has been sending me a message through morse code using that frequency, telling me that he's on his way." Sasha reveals Dimitri's presence to Yelena as she still didn't understand whether Sasha was bluffing or not.

"You're scared of me." Sasha spoke as he looked directly at Yelena seeing right through her sad and pathetic flesh and soul. "Even with all these guards waiting outside this room... You're so scared of me you hid a knife in your pocket. I couldn't reach it at first until you got close enough to threaten me." Sasha looked directly at Yelena as she placed her hand in her pocket not being able to feel the knife in her pocket anymore. "You still have the syringes... I call that a fair fight." Sasha quickly cut himself loose from the zip ties and quickly tackled down Yelena throwing her down to the floor.

Sasha grabbed one of the tranquilizers from the bag of syringes and quickly injected Yelena with it. Sasha watched the fluid go into Yelena's system and he pulled the syringe out seeing her immediately fall asleep.

Sasha heard the loud gunshots coming outside from the door. The door quickly slammed open with a KGB guard flying through it as he was covered in blood shot wounds. "Sorry I'm late." Dimitri walked into the room as he held on to two guns.

"Papa." Sasha said relieved to see his father and quickly ran up to him. They both hugged each other tightly and then stopped. "Khrushchev! He's the traitor-"

"-I know. I heard everything through that phone about Khrushchev." Dimitri spoke as he had been listening in the entire time. "That's how I knew you were in danger." Dimitri then passed his gun to Sasha knowing he'd know how to use it better than he would. "Take it. Khrushchev is on the news about to announce the collapse. I'll secure the perimeter, if you find the nuclear golf and disarm it." Sasha nodded as Dimitri left him on his own. Sasha ran through out the abandoned academy as he saw the KGB guards walk through the halls.