13

DOWNTOWN MOSCOW, RUSSIA

It had been a day or two since the announcement of the collapse of the Soviet Union. All Soviet states turned into their own separate countries and the rule of a socialist-communism was no more. The Soviet union was history, and the never ending Cold War was finally over.

All spies from all over the world where to report back to their headquarters. Slade Wilson began to pack his bag in his hotel room as he gathered everything. He threw all his clothes into his suit case along with his weapons into a separate suit case. He was to be extracted outside of his hotel in about a couple of minutes.

Slade hurried up as he didn't want to be late. Slade left his hotel room and quickly went into the elevator with his two suitcases. Slade was at the top of the floor, and he ascended down until his elevator stopped at the 4th floor. Slade played on his phone as his elevator went down and then stopped when the elevator. As the elevator stopped, the door opened and he saw Sasha Romanov appear.

Sasha quickly dashed towards Slade putting a blade to his throat and closed the doors behind him. Sasha turned the elevator off putting it out of service temporarily. "Missed me?" Sasha teased Slade as Slade wasn't fearful of Sasha.

"If you wanted me dead you would've done it already." Slade read right through Sasha's intentions knowing how Sasha as the legendary Black Wolf works. Sasha smirked as Slade was right about him.

"Maybe... Or maybe I want to help you one last time." Sasha responded to Slade as he put the blade down. Sasha was holding a locked brief case and Slade immediately knew what it was.

"Why?" Slade asked wanting to know if there were any tricks up Sasha's sleeves into taking the Nuclear Golf from him.

"Khrushchev wants one thing right now. He'll be looking all over Russia for it, especially for me." Sasha told Slade and it was the truth. "But he can't find it neither have it if your people have it." Sasha smiled and Slade trusted Sasha being thankful for this action and choice. "I'm doing the right thing."

"Thank you." Slade thanked Sasha as he took the brief case from him. Sasha reactivated the elevator as it ascended to the lobby. Sasha turned back towards Slade and planted a kiss on his lips. Slade kissed Sasha passionately as Sasha did too having slight feelings for the American spy.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again." Sasha said with hope as the elevator doors opened to the lobby. Sasha walked out of the elevator, disappearing into a crowd in the lobby. Slade walked out with his two luggages and the nuclear golf brief case as he made his way outside the hotel.

Slade met up at the extraction point where he was picked up and returned to America.