14

WASHINGTON D.C. , USA

Slade's jet landed onto Ronald Reagan Airport, and Slade woke up as the plane landed. Slade had been dreaming of Sasha, fantasizing about the kiss and his beautiful body. It might not have meant anything to Sasha, but deep down it meant a lot to Slade. He thought of the gesture of being given the nuclear golf as a truce to stop chasing each other.

The jet began to taxi around the airport into a private hangar where he would be dropped off at until he heard the radio chatter coming from the cockpit. The radio chatter sounded as if something were wrong and the pilots both turned around and looked at Slade as he was still waking up.

"He's with us." One of the pilots spoke into the radio. The plane door opened and as it did two of Slade's CIA colleagues entered the plane with cuffs and a gun. They aimed their guns at Slade and Slade quickly put his hands up not knowing what was going on.

"What the hell is happening?" Slade asked confused as nothing was making sense to him. His colleagues quickly arrested him and dragged him off the plane where he was met with two SUVs and other CIA colleagues.

"You're under arrest for plotting against the country." His colleague spoke to him in anger knowing that Slade was a traitor. Slade was confused as he didn't plot against his country. Nothing was making sense to him at all.

"What are you talking about Agent Anderson?" Slade begged truly not knowing what was happening and none of his colleagues were buying act.

"Don't play stupid with us Agent Wilson. We know who you really are." His other colleague spoke back to him as they emptied out the plane, taking his luggage and brief case with them.

"You have no evidence that I did anything wrong! Check the brief case! I brought the nuclear golf back with me! Why else would I come back empty handed?" Slade shouted begging them and they put him on his knees on the floor as they looked at the brief case.

The Agents nodded at each other agreeing to open the brief case, and unlocked it knowing the passcode already. "We got intel that you were betraying us, and setting us up for war Mr.Wilson." Agent Anderson opened the brief case and shook his head disappointed. He picked up a Soviet Russian passport and opened it to see Slade's photo. "Or should I say Sasha Romanov?" Agent Anderson exposed Slade as he threw the passport to Slade.

Slade saw his photo clear as day on the passport with all of his descriptions correct, with his height, weight, and everything! The only change was the name and nationality and he knew Sasha had set him up. "Asshole." Slade growled as he knew Sasha was playing a trick on him.

"You brought nothing valuable to us back except to keep you in prison for a long time." Agent Anderson told Slade as there was no way of getting out of this. "You've been feeding us false information from the Soviets to mislead us of course, pretending like there was mole when there really wasn't." Agent Anderson looked at Slade as Slade was furious knowing Sasha was responsible for all of this.

Slade knew that Sasha must've tipped someone in the CIA about Slade while he was in his flight, feeding them false information. Sasha had told the CIA, anonymously, that Slade had been plotting against America and working for Khrushchev and the USSR to start the nuclear war. The CIA didn't believe the story of course until Sasha had told them to check the brief case he was holding. Slade knew that Sasha purposely fooled him on taking the brief case which he had thought was the nuclear golf when in reality it was loaded with a bunch of evidence against him. Sasha knew that the CIA would be skeptical and would be curious as to really know whether the anonymous tip was correct. Turns out you never trust a spy, especially a Black Wolf.

"You even brought us a photo of a Black Wolf. How sincere." Agent Anderson waved the photo in the air and threw it back into the brief case. "Get him out of my face. Disgusting piece of shit." Agent Anderson commanded his men as Slade was dragged away into an SUV.

Slade sat in the backseat of the SUV, as he was being driven straight to CIA headquarters to be investigated and interrogated. A cellphone rang in one of the Agent's pockets and the Agent quickly answered it. The Agent looked at Slade as the phone call was for him, and not the Agent who answered it.

"It's for you ass-wipe." The Agent threw his phone at Slade and Slade picked it up, pressing the phone against his ear.

"Hey." Slade heard Sasha's voice as Sasha was far away from Moscow now. Sasha stood outside on a rooftop in Berlin, Germany as he knew exactly what already happened. "What's it like to be me?" Sasha mocked Slade, and Slade ignored the mockery.

"And to think that you were working for me." Slade joked with Sasha and Sasha chuckled over the phone.

"I never worked for you. I don't work for anyone. Not anymore." Sasha spoke as he looked out into the city line of Berlin. Slade could hear the sirens coming from the other side, and he knew the sirens weren't from Russia.

"Where are you?" Slade asked knowing that Sasha was free to do anything he wanted now. Khrushchev would believe that Sasha was caught by the Americans when they put his name into their system. Khrushchev wouldn't be able to physically see it but he'd hear and know of it.

"Berlin... For now." Sasha spoke unsure if he would stay or migrate to somewhere else. He thought of heading to Paris, or even Italy, he never had been to either for vacation.

"Enjoy your vacation." Slade spoke into the phone genuinely. "Because the next time I see you, I'll probably kill you." He threatened Sasha and Sasha smiled knowing he wouldn't be able to do that from his remote prison cell.

Sasha hung up the phone leaving the American spy to serve his life sentence in prison. Sasha lit himself up a cigarette and stared into the city line, and then at the iron curtain that had been separating Germany for so long. It was about to be collapsed, and the last Soviet flag was soon to be put down in a matter of an hour.