Chapter 89 : The Final Battle

Zayden's POV

I stopped walking when I saw the stone wall. This must be the border of dark kingdom and mage kingdom.

"Kuya Zayden.."

"Don't call me Kuya Zayden, Zayden is fine. You're making me old." I said.

After the palace exploded, I got blown by the force. Fortunately, I landed on a tree. And I found Miya who's severely injured and unconscious. I took care of her for one hour until she wake up. Then she doesn't stop talking about her life on the other world.

"Are you sure that this is the place where my brother will go to?"

My eyebrows twitched. "Are you listening a while ago?"

"Yes?"

"Then you should know that this is the place.." I said while analysing a tree. "Hold up.."

I carefully climbed the tree. I need to know how long this border and where does the border end. I stepped on the thick branch while my left hand grabbed on the trunk.

"Do you need help, Zayden?" Miya asked me. "Yoo-hoo.."

I licked my lips. "No, thank you.."

I tried to grab another thick branch so I can reached the top part of the tree. I heard Miya muttering something but I ignored her. I keep grabbing several branches until I reached the top.

I carefully stand up so I will not repeat what I did a while ago. This is my first time climbing a fucking tree!

"Yo Zayden!"

I immediately gripped a branch. I almost fell after seeing Miya beside me!

"H-How.. how did you get up here?"

"Edi umakyat ako! Alangan namang lumipad eh wala naman akong pakpak tsaka hypnotismo lang kaya kong gawin."

Chris's sister is really weird, yet unbelievable!

"Tsaka for your info, Flynn?" I arched my brow, Flynn huh? "Sa probinsiya namin sa totoong mundo ay palagi akong umaakyat sa mga puno ng saging! Ako kaya ang tinatawag nilang mighty unggoy!"

'Storytelling again huh?'

"Okay.."

I looked above to measure the height of the wall. After that, I tried to measure the length of the wall..

"Oh sh— Dad!"

My eyes widened when Miya slipped and grabbed me. We both fell of the tree. I checked both of my legs and groaned painfully. I crawled on the ground until I reached the tree.

"D-Damn it.."

"Zayden Flynn? Are you alright?"

My body froze. "Y-Yes, Y-Your Majesty.."

Miya hugged King James Edwards. "Dad! Where's mom?" her eyes glistened while asking her Dad.

I looked at King James's eyes. I'm confused. I see regrets, pain, sadness.. anger?

Miya looked at him with questioning eyes. "Dad?"

King James inverted his gaze and looked at me. "Where's Jack?" he asked without answering her question.