2

Isaiah wanted to use magic to teleport but that would tire him out later after reaching the kingdom of darkness and he would end up loosing more than half of his magic and it would take a copule of days for him to restore his magic completely so, he just decided to ride a horse.

The journey to kingdom of darkness takes about 15 days by horse, he took all the necessary things with him but tried his best to make his luggage as small as possible.

Before starting his travel, he requested his Aunt, Maria to take care of his younger brother. Isaiah wasn't very worried because he knows that his Aunt cared a lot about his younger brother. In fact, she was like a mother to Isaiah and Claude. He completely vacated his house by the suggestion of his aunt and entrusted Claude to Maria.

●●●

On the eight day of his journey, Isaiah decided to stay at an inn. He entered into a medium sized inn and went to his allocated room. After a warm bath in the public bath, he climbed down the stairs to eat lunch.

Isaiah always prefered to eat food only when it cooled down so he just let his meal cool.

A server in the inn headed towards Isaiah and said,"Your food will get cold if you leave it to cool like that"

'That's what I'm trying to do..'

Isaiah stared at the server. She was very hot with blonde hair and a busty figure.

'Totally my type' Isaiah thought and smirked.

"Lady, I prefer my meal when it's cool but I can make an exception and eat it now if you feed me"

"Such a flirt" The blonde lady said and sat on the opposite chair.

"May I know your name beauty?"

"You may not. Do you mind me asking this Mister the purpose of coming to Hilren town at this period ?"

Isaiah was after all an assassin and he prefered to keep his identity secretive and his purpose as well.

"I'm a magician and I heard that the Kirein town has a secretive cave with lot of high grade magical herbs" he lied.

"I see. Didn't you hear about the recent news about Kirein town? Actually it's not surprising that you didn't, now that I observe your attire it's surely from the kingdom of Blaze isn't it? Let me warn you, Do not go anywhere near the kingdom of darkness"

"Would this beautiful lady mind explaining the reason?"

Not responding to the flirty comment the blond lady continued, "As you might have already heard, the kingdom of Ice and the kingdom of darkness are in a war and all the small towns near the capital city of both the kingdom, Ice and darkness are severely damaged. Soon, I'm guessing that it will be Hilren town's time too. Thats why young man there are few to almost no people around"

'Surely, I did hear about the war as it's a big news. I think I should rush to the capital as soon as possible since the king is in the war period it will be easier to steal the gem when he is not in his palace'

"Thank you for letting me know about this, young lady" Isaiah winked at the Blondie and prepared to set off from the town after eating.

●●●

"Your Majesty, we have thoroughly investigated but there isn't an ounce of clue as to where he is right now. We managed to find his Aunt and younger brother but-"

A chilly pressure made the reporting soldier to tremble with fear like a deer in front of a lion.

"But? My patience is limited"

"His aunt has dementia and she doesn't seem to remember where he went. His younger brother is in his deathbed.."

"If you don't bring him in front of me in thirty days then I'll behead you along with your comrades"

The kneeling soldier started to cold sweat.

'If I kill your Aunt and your brother will you come back? Don't make me wait my feisty cat'