40

Cree and Isaiah continued heading to their destination with Isaiah fully covered by a black hood to hide his identity of a witch.

Disguising consumed a lot of his energy.

White dots gently fell from the sky making people stunned by the sight of snow. In the land of pure fire energy, it was a miraculous sight to behold.

Cree and Isaiah decided to rest at an inn for the night.

There was a long table between the stairways and the dining area. Isaiah stood in front of the lady in the counter and asked her to book two rooms.

Cree offered sharing a room in the pretense of saving money but was ruthlessly rejected by Isaiah.

After a warm shower, Isaiah took a set of comfortable clothes to wear which were rather tight and outlined his figure.

He relaxed his tired body and looked at the falling snow outside the window.

"The more it snows, the colder it gets. Don't you agree?....."

Isaiah's head hurted and the dull ache was present for another one minute. He doubted if this was part of the witch's memory.

In the memory, he saw a man wearing a long black robe and his face was covered by a golden mask.

He seemed like a very cold person and the gentle gaze which he used to look at the witch strangely sent shivers down his spine just by recalling it.

Isaiah's thoughts were intrupted by a knock on his door. With a look, the door which was meters away opened and Cree stood gawking.

Minutes passed yet Cree didn't say anything so Isaiah turned his head while narrowing his eyes and saw the stupid look of Cree.

He cleared his throat which awoke Cree from his daze and he said,"Ah! I'm sorry.. I came to ask if you would come to eat dinner together downstairs"

Isaiah thought about it, there were lots of food in the witch's storage ring and food there were nonperishable.

But, Isaiah chose to save them up anyway to use in case of an emergency.

Isaiah and Cree went to the dining area and ordered a bunch of dishes.

Isaiah accidentally bit his tongue and disdainfully stared at the sizzling hot food in front of him, he really can't eat the food when it's hot-

While they were eating, a man sitting on the chair in front of a dining table and adjacent to where Cree and Isaiah sat, chatted with his friend opposite to him.

"If the Dragons from those ancient tales really does exist, wouldn't there be a commotion on which continent gets to own it?"

'Dragons from those ancient tales?' Isaiah thought about this strange line which the man said. Dragons are very common, in fact as long as a person can have a good control over their magic, they can even tame two or three.

Each kingdom has more than hundred thousand dragons to use during wars.

Isaiah assumed that the man was most probably talking about a special and powerful ancient dragon.

Weirdly though, he didn't see even a single Dragon after he was reincarnated.