19

This isn't the kind of love that Isaiah wanted. It was cruel, painful and deprived him of his sleep.

Isaiah lost the track of the number of days he was imprisoned in this isolated room. It was warm before with Isaac by his side but now it felt desolate even when Isaac was with him.

Isaiah can vaguely assume that it had been more than a month since the incident of meeting with Killer. Moreover, Isaiah came to know later that Isaac was Killer's son.

This revelation did surprise Isaiah. No matter how much Isaiah tried his best to make Isaac understand that he wasn't cheating, Isaac didn't believe him.

Isaiah was patient throughout, thinking that Isaac would surely understand him but it was useless he lost all of his hope. That's when Isaiah realised that Isaac doesn't trust him.

It hurted Isaiah so much as though his heart filled with love towards his childhood sweetheart was taken and trampled upon mercilessly.

Isaiah stayed in the room where he first slept with Isaac, for a day and was violated continuously without a single minute of rest.

Isaac was out for a couple of hours, at that time, Killer sent Isaiah a secret letter and it was mystery on how he managed to do that.

It stated, 'I'll give you five or maximum six months to kill Dexter, if you don't, then you will never see your younger brother on the face of Earth ever again. Think it over. I know that stubborn kid imprisoned you but I trust in your experience in fleeing so, you better do what you have to do sooner. Remember, regret always comes a step late'

Isaiah sighed and ruffled his hair, crumbled the paper then burnt it.

Killer is the  kind of person who never goes back on his words and Isaiah can't underestimate Killer's strength. If he wanted, he can kill several people like Claude.

Isaiah grit his teeth in anger.

The windows in this room were converted into wall overnight with magic and the door was sealed. Only Isaac can enter and only he can exit. The bathroom was the only accessible place for Isaiah.

He was left without any clothes and his magic were sealed by Isaac so that he cannot escape. Isaiah was treated like a porcelain doll.

Isaac fed him all three meals, bathed him and played with his body the entire night until Isaiah couldn't move a single finger so that he wouldn't have the energy to resist Isaac's advances.

While Isaiah sat looking at the same flowers which were in the garden, Isaac entered inside the room.

"Do you like these flowers? I especially kept it here for you so that your mood becomes better" Isaac smiled while approaching the sulky boy.

"I don't like flowers. Take this away from my sight" Isaiah lied and stared at Isaac, annoyed.

"But when you were younger, you.."

"What?"

"That.. nevermind" Isaac looked very hurt because he thought that placing flowers near him would make Isaiah happy but instead it only annoyed him more.

Reflexively Isaiah raised his hand a little and was about to ruffle the hurt boy's hair but he didn't and said, "If you have nothing else to say then leave "

Isaiah looked at him with disdain.

"I see that you have enough energy to be angry at me that means I should have 'played' with you longer yesterday no?"

"What do yo want now?" Isaiah looked away.

"Don't be so cold towards me my angel. Did you think what you did back when we were kids is something forgivable?" Isaac brushed Isaiah's neck where there was a hickey.

"But..you said that you.." Isaiah trembled due to guilt striking on his already tired heart.

Isaac pounced on him again.

A while later Isaiah's eyes were filled with tears as he kept apologising 'Im sorry' to Isaac as they rolled in bed, it was unknow whether he cried due to the pain during the love making session or because of Isaiah's guilt towards the incident.

Isaac licked Isaiah's cheek and whispered to the fainted boy underneath him, "If  'guilt' is the reason you can endure all of my harassing and you are willingly staying by my side, then I'll make 'it' swallow you whole until you don't dare imagine leaving me, not even for a second, not even after I die"