21

The time period for the Danthrinm's powder to become ineffective is twenty four hours but Isaac fought with the drowsiness.

For him, this was a huge obstacle between him and his baby. So, this must be solved!

Just after seven hours, Isaac got up and immediately ordered the presence of the imperial minister and commended him to inform all of the boundary guards to bring a boy who has pink hair and eyes to the palace if he is caught.

Isaiah, who was in disguise was stopped by the guards at the border. He was afraid that he will get caught so, he coolly strolled towards the guard.

Isaiah recognised this guard. He was the assistant head commender back in the palace.

"Yes, a young boy with pink eyes and hair. If you see him hand him over immedia-" The guard stopped speaking as he spotted Isaiah who was stopped by another guard.

"Who are you?" The assistant head commender suspiciously questioned.

Isaiah remained calm as he answered,"I am a merchant. I'm on my way to the kingdom of Blaze for business, sir" The boy lied.

Kingdom of Ice is not in good terms with Dexter's kingdom. To get out of this dangerous situation soon, Isaiah displayed a poker face while answering to all the questions that the guards were asking him.

After a couple of minutes, they let him go. Isaiah sighed with relief as he left. He didn't travel by road rather he wanted to go through the forest to reach kingdom of Darkness which is much safer comparatively.

○○○

Few days passed since Isaiah started his journey.

Isaiah was fine with dying if he gets to protect his brother. All he wanted was to just injure Dexter after all so, Killer can strike at that time.

When he was near the forest area of the capital city, he heard a girl's screeching noise.

As he followed the loud voice, he was met with a man harassing a beautiful girl. Isaiah stood morosely contemplating whether to save her or not.

The man brought his face close to kiss the girl. Isaiah saw that the girl was indeed very unwilling so, he threw a punch at the ugly man's face which made a tooth fall out of the man's mouth and he fainted.

The girl let out few sobs while thanking Isaiah again and again. The pink haired boy pat the girl's head and whispered, "Everything's okay now"

"My n-ame is Lily" The girl meekly introduced herself after what felt like ages to Isaiah. He was in a hurry but he wasn't cruel enough to leave a crying girl alone.

Isaiah was just about to tell his name to the girl but was stopped by the ugly man's cussings after he woke up from temporarily fainting.

"Do you know who I am! I'm the messenger who was sent by His majesty, the king of the country of Wind! I was on my way to meet the king of kingdom of Darkness! Because of your intervening I'm cut short on the few more days I have left to reach the palace" The man blamed Isaiah as he stood up.

"Get away from her before I kill you. Do you know how powerful
I am!?" The man threatened.

"No matter how much I look at you, it doesn't change the fact that you are a powerless bastard" Isaiah said while rolling his eyes.

The angered man tried to attack Isaiah but with another punch from the lazy boy, the man laid rooted to the ground

The man tried to sneak attack Isaiah and launched himself to the boy when he turned around but the boy tackled the man.

The man kept yelling at Isaiah because of his pain.

Isaiah's ears almost bled listening to his yelling so he muttered, "Shut up"