8

In the continent of Alixierus, the three strongest kingdom are the kingdom of Blaze, Ice and and darkness.

The kingdoms were like countries with several states and the king of that particular kingdom's order is only followed at any cost and no one dares to ever revolt.

Since there is no definite answer as to which is the strongest kingdom among those three kingdoms, they often got into wars but over the years the king of Country Blaze and Darkness formed alliance and deepend their friendship.

There are rumors going on about the similar twisted personality of these two kings and both of them knew each other for over two centuries.

On the other hand, the king of Ice kingdom, Isaac is said to be a lone king who never meddle in any of the external affairs outside the kingdom and never socialises either but surprisingly he has a weird thirst for wars.

This was one of the reason why the two kingdom, Ice and darkness are currently in a war period.

The Monarch of Blaze, Flint personally wanted to find his beauty so, he roamed over the continent. He left the shape shifter Phoenix bird who is also his trusted aid, Sara to handle the matters at the court temporarily.

Flint missing during the morning courts were as ordinary as the sun rising from the east and no one ever tried to talk against his carefree attitude as they would all end up being killed.

The king was walking in a disguise in the imperial city, he saw a Phoenix bird flying above him so he stood in an alley. The bird slowly descended and handed the letter which it was holding in it's beak to him.

It was a letter from his dear friend Dexter,

Bast*rd Flint,

Don't you dare deny the fact that you killed my soldiers who crossed the broader and ended up in your land. Anyway, I don't mind because I just killed few soldiers of your army. I fulfilled my part of the deal and delivered the saint's head to you. I'll be leaving my kingdom in few days so take care of that white hair man for me while I am gone.

"Haha. That friend of mine did what I asked. Sarah, I'll be heading to the kingdom of Darkness. Don't mention about my wereabouts to anyone" Flint told the bird and it nod hesitatingly.

It flapped it's wings and started flying towards the imperial palace.

                                                          ●●●

"You fiend- where are you touching-!"

"Your boobs"

"I'm a man, what the hell are you spouting! Stop twirling my nipples-"

"I want to drink blood milk from there"

"You muck!"

Isaiah's face was flushed and he panted after the demon released him from his clutches. Dexter was turned on looking at his reaction.

"You react like this after I just teased you a little, I want to know what your reaction will be after I bury my thing deep inside you"  Dexter caged the trembling boy in his bed.

I was only doubting this before but this guy definitely swings the other way!

"Don't talk nonsense"

"Did you forget that your still inside my palace and my kingdom ? So, you are my property"

"I hate you! You beast"

Dexter chuckled and released his cute prey. This boy was adorable beyond words can describe.

No one has ever seen the king of Darkness a.k.a the demon king ever smile. Not even the vampire butler who have served him for centuries from the king was born seen it.
So the butler, currently one of the state minister was speechless looking at the smiling king.

"Your majesty, The king of Blaze sent a message stating that he is on his way to the palace and will be reaching in another two days" The minister said.

Dexter nodded and didn't give it much thought as his head was filled with his cute bunny.