Extra 2

A/N : The following chapter is during the period when Isaiah was in the kingdom of Blaze back in his home.

●●●

Isaiah fluttered his eyelashes before waking up. He got startled at the sight in front of him and rolled around which caused him to fall from the bed with a 'thud' to the floor.

Flint who was laying next to him in the bed laughed and teased,"Look at you looking like a cat whose tail was stepped on"

The boy grunted and pouted.

Flint supported his head on his palm while staring at the boy, a smirk was plastered on his face as he said,"Are you trying to seduce me, my adorable cat"

Isaiah immediately covered his exposed thighs which was caused by the slit open robe. It was cut.

"You!"

"Hmm?" Flint tilted his head trying to look innocent.

"Stop acting innocent! I know you wantedly did that!" Isaiah's face puffed with anger.

"You look like a hamster now" Flint grinned making Isaiah's heart skip a beat.

"Why do always associate me with animals!?" Isaiah got up and covered himself properly to escape from those burning gaze.

"Why? I wonder~" Flint spoke not willing to continue.

Isaiah 'hmph'-ed and left to the bathroom. He usually preferred taking a bath in the lake.

The boy have always considered that it was more peaceful taking a bath there but ever since he met Flint while he was in a lake, he avoided going to lakes in case he accidentally stumbled upon a powerful pervert.. that would definitely be a dead end for him!

When it was time for breakfast, Isaiah's aunt personally cooked and served them the food.

Flint sat together with Isaiah, Claude and their Aunt to eat.

They chartered away happily.

The way Isaiah included Flint in the conversations with his family and didn't let Flint to feel left out, made the man delighted. He had never experienced such a beautiful feeling of a 'warm gathering'.

Ever since he met Isaiah, Flint's life became more livelier, more colourful and it made him feel more alive.

Isaiah made him feel the feeling of love.

Flint was like a puppy to Isaiah, a little puppy which doesn't  know the cruelty  of this world. A puppy which is always wagging it's tail waiting to be rewarded and eager to play with it's master.
But the drawback was, it was a little too possessive, clingy and a disobedient puppy.

In the evening of the same day, Isaiah stood in front of a mirror, shaking his head to himself while twirling the ends of his long hair.

Flint casually walked into Isaiah's room.

"Flint! How many times did I tell you not to enter without knocking!? Where is your manners!?" Isaiah hit Flint's head.

"I grew up in the slums with not even enough water to drink and used to use up all my energy just to get a loaf of bread to eat so, you can't expect something as 'high' as 'manners' from me" Flint wore a wronged expression.

Isaiah's heart clenched and he softly whispered, "I'm sorry.." with a downcast expression.

Flint started laughing and said, "Idiot, growing up in slums and not having manners are not connected at all, it depends on the individual and I was just joking"

Isaiah raised his head to glare at him but stopped when he looked into his eyes. They held secrets which no one can unravel. Even when he was smiling, his smile was stiff and didn't reach his eyes.

Ignoring the pink haired boy's funny expressions, Flint scooted closer and stood beside him.

"What are you doing in front of the mirror?" Flint questioned as he brushed the soft strands of Isaiah's hair gently.

"I was wondering if I should cut my hair till my neck" Isaiah said.
Flint's eyes darkened as he forcefully yanked back the strands of hair that he was holding, bringing his face close to Isaiah's pained face he said,"All of you belongs to me, even every single strand of your hair is mine, I don't allow you to cut it!"

Isaiah jolted a bit before glaring at the seemingly smiling man.

"Get away from me, you weirdo!" Isaiah left the room blushing.

'I am definitely weirder to blush because of his words' Isaiah thought

Flint followed Isaiah and said,"Its a different matter if I personally cut your hair"

"No thanks!" Isaiah pushed the man beside him who only came closer and stuck to him.

"You are such a leech" Isaiah said.

"Whatever you say baby" Flint chuckled.

Isaiah was relieved that Flint genuinely laughed and the boy smiled to himself when the red haired man didn't notice.