36

That was the last sentence Isaiah heard before shutting his eyes.

While Dexter was examining the weird object, a loud noise was heard from the garden.

They were high up in the castle but  Dexter's hearing ability was keen.

The king carried Isaiah bridal style and laid him on the clean and soft bed which he cleansed with a spell.

The white and cosy bed had no evidence of the gruesome red fluid which was there before.

All the cuts on the boy's body healed with the help of Dexter.

The king placed the chain on the desk in the room. When he was about to teleport, the glasses of the windows shattered into million pieces which pierced Dexter's lips.

A red head man jumped into the room through the window. He saw someone laying on the bed covered in fog in the colour of midnight sky.

With a wave of his hand, the fog merged with the air and vanished.

Flint approached the seemingly sleeping boy. He reached out to him whilst his finger trembled severely on the process.

He touched the boy's face and flinched when the almost freezing temperature of the boy's skin came in contact with his warm skin.

That's when Flint noticed the oddness with his love.

Isaiah didn't breathe.

No movement.

Flint looked at the boy with unblinking eyes. Scared that if he were to blink even just for a second he would miss seeing Isaiah breathe.

He kept staring but there were no results. Flint didn't dare accept to what part of his mind came up with. He already checked for the boy's heart beat but there was no throbbing.

Flint used all spells he could use on Isaiah just so to take him away from here alive and smile at him like he always does.

Flint snapped his head towards the other man who was in the room. His scorching glare to the king made Dexter sneer at him.

"What did you do to my Isaiah!?" Flint's grieving voice contained a chilly tone.

"Yours? Can't you see ? He is only mine now!" Dexter snorted and continued, "I was kind enough to let you look at him one last time. You should be happy that I even allow you to be near him! Get lost now! Your presence will make my baby nauseas! You are unwanted and always will be. Not that Isaiah would have thought otherwise"

Flint punched Dexter. The king licked the fresh blood which mixed with the blood caused by the glass piece.

"Fighting me is useless. Did you forget whose Kingdom you are in?" Dexter quirked his left eyebrow.

Violet fire danced upon Flint's palm and Dragon scales appeared underneath his violet eyes and on his arms.

"I don't care! You killed him! You killed my love! My everything!" Flint attacked Dexter with his flames. He knew he could not win this fight because there are barely any flame attributes here.

After few hours, Flint's severely wounded body lost it's strength.