27

In a dark room, a man paced around in exasperation with sweat dripping down his straight back,"I can't believe this! Maybe it's not-"

"I am never wrong when it comes to predicting. Moreover, the prophecy is indeed true" A worried looking Hannah said with teeth clashing against each other.

'I'm sorry Tinsely, I can't fulfill my promise to you. Isaac isn't someone who will listen to me anymore. I'm sorry' Killer rubbed his forehead with clenched jaws.

○○○

"Stop clinging" Isaiah turned his face to protest but he shut his mouth when he saw the dangerous look on Dexter's handsome face.

"If you are not by my side, you might try to flee again"

"I won't.." After all I have a mission to complete.. Isaiah sunk into his thoughts.

"You won't be able to, not anymore." Dexter solemnly said to which Isaiah snorted, "Yeah. I know that much"

"There will be a banquet in two days. I''ll announce to everyone that you will become my Empress"

"What are you saying! I'm a MAN! And I will never ever marry someone like you" Isaiah yelled at the king and raised his fist to punch Dexter which the king caught easily.

"Why do you always provoke me? The only one who deserves you is me. No one else"

Isaiah puffed at Dexter, "Did you know? I hate you more than the word 'hate' can ever describe!"

Dexter pushed the right side of Isaiah's face into the bed, "Baby, just because I am good to you doesn't mean you can say anything you want. You are in my kingdom. Here, you are mine because you are in my land and you must never dare to disobey me if not.."

Dexter's nails grew long in few seconds. "If not, I will carve my name all over your delicate body. Then everyone who ever try to touch you will know who you belong to"

Isaiah gulped loudly and panicked inside, dead set in not showing that he is scared silly.

'Seems like he holds a grudge against Flint and Isaac..This guy is a psychopath! I should kill him before he kills me!'

○○○

After a few rounds of intense love making, Isaiah awoke only at noon.

He cleaned himself and a familiar man rushed to hug him. It was none other than Dexter, the inhuman devil!

"What do you want now?! You clingy blood sucking leech!" Isaiah elbowed him on his stomach and Dexter didn't care to dodge it.

A different kind of fire arose within Isaiah. Dexter is definitely stronger but his only drawback is, he always lets his guard down whenever the boy was with him.

Isaiah knew that the king blindly trusts him.

'Is this why Killer gave me this mission? Does he not see me as a threat because I'm just a b*tch who he sleeps with and sucks blood from!?'

Isaiah should have been happy of it being a relatively easy mission to accomplish with few schemings but a feeling of disappointment and hurt took over him.

Dexter didn't know what his baby was thinking about, to show such ever changing funny expressions.

Sharp fangs elongated and pierced the milky white nape of Isaiah. Sinking too deep to the point of almost reaching the boy's bones.

The king hugged Isaiah tightly not planning to let him out of his embrace anytime soon.

"With this, you can't wake up for another day and plan useless nonsense of getting out of here. Just wait till a day passess baby then the entire world will know that you are MINE"