10

Isaiah opened his eyes and was met with the rays of sunlight through the carriage window.

Carriage?

Startled, he sat upright and a hand tightened around his waist.
He shoved the hand away and stood in his fighting stance which made him bump his head at the carriage's ceiling.

Flint was intrigued, "Calm down. I just want to help you beauty"

"What do you mean by that?" Isaiah sat opposite to Flint.

He knew that this man was stronger than him so he figured that it would be better to talk this out and Isaiah couldn't understand why he told that he wanted to 'help'

"I'm talking about your younger brother, I can cure him"

"I won't ask how you know about my brother's condition but I don't want your help"

"Oh~ Then how do you plan to heal him?"

"It's none of your concern" Isaiah turned his head towards the window.

This place..It couldn't be..

"Where are we heading to?" 

"To your home, where else?" Flint's lips curved into a slight arch.

The carriage stopped after a few seconds.

Because of the sudden blow, he was dazed as he got down and headed to his Aunt's house which is next to his house.

Isaiah failed to notice Flint following him as his steps were quite. He saw his Aunt weeping as she stroked Claude's cheek.

The nurse was treating his fastly rotting skin.

"Isaiah, you finally came. Your brother.." Isaiah's aunt choked on her words and continued to cry.

"I know a way to cure him, don't worry Aunty. He will recover completely" Isaiah reassured his sad Aunt.

Isaiah's aunt and the nurse dispersed after his request.

He took out the gem of regeneration from his pouch and disintegrated its solid form then condensed it.

He passed it through Claude's meridians but the energy from the gem backfired instead of being utilised.

Isaiah re-tried many times but it was an utter failure. Droplet of tears formed in his eyes threatening to fall.

Flint placed his hand on top of the desperate boy, "The final attack was mixed with a curse so, along with the powers of the gem, you need the help of someone to lift up the curse"

The red haired man sighed and used a little of his magic to lift up the curse. Red dazzling light shone around him.

It was breath-taking. Isaiah was slightly attracted to the scene.

Flint noticed the change in the boy's expression through the corner of his eyes and winked at him.

Isaiah blushed and averted his gaze.

"Claude.." Isaiah whispered delighted while examining his brother.

All the external injuries from the boy's body disappeared as if they never existed and all of his lost body parts were restored.

"It might take a few days for him to wake up but don't worry his body condition is good"

Tears steamed down the happy boy's face but he smiled and thanked the man,"Thank you, if it weren't for you I don't know what would have happened.."

"Words mean nothing to me, how about you kiss me to show your thankfulness?"

Flint was playing around with his beauty but he was pleasantly surprised when Isaiah actually kissed him but it was on his cheek.

Even though he hoped that the boy would kiss him on his lips, he decided to not tease the cutie any further.

"I..just did that to thank you..nothing more.." The pink haired boy's face was beet red even his ears and neck were red.

The king felt his lower half raise up. He embraced the boy and placed a kiss on the boy's hair.

"I did that because I love you, just remember that. I want to pursue you so, you don't need to thank me"

Flint knew that it was love at first sight for him. He have played around with a lot of women but none have ever made him feel that he liked them more than just a play thing.

But his Isaiah was different. He never believed in love at first sight until he saw this boy.

Very Fragile and innocent. He seemed like a fairy attracting every one who saw him.

If he left his side for even a bit, then would someone else take him away? Flint hugged the boy tighter.

Isaiah's thoughts were a havoc. He didn't know why but he felt very nervous while being hugged.

Why is my heart beating so fast?.. Isaiah wondered as he blushed more.