26

Isaiah blinked his eyes a couple of times and pinched himself.

'It's really not a dream..'

The boy sighed in resignation. He crawled on the bed but before he could place his feet on the soft carpet on the floor, Dexter chuckled softly and tugged the boy close.

"No! not again!" Blood drained off completely from Isaiah's already pale face.

"Don't move"

Dexter buried himself inside the boy as he closed his eyes.

"Sleep" The king sternly said.

"N-no.. I want to g-get up.." Isaiah wiggled which only caused Dexter to harden more.

"As you wish" Dexter smugly smirked as he sat rotating the boy's body with him still inside Isaiah so that they face each other.

Dexter held the back of Isaiah's neck and pulled the boy to his chest.

Isaiah snuggled cutely with a light discomfort because something was still inside him but halted when he realised what he just did.

Dexter lovingly kissed the top of Isaiah's head.

"Just one more time" Dexter said with his husky voice causing shivers to run down the boy's spine.

○○○

Dexter carried Isaiah to his room later in the morning. The king left to the morning court.

Isaiah felt that something wasn't right and his intuition was indeed correct. There were few guards at the room's entrance.

White thich liquid dribbled down his thighs.

'Well, nevermind, I don't have any energy left to care about that now'

Isaiah soaked in the bath. He felt as if he was stuck in a rut. He didn't want to love anybody nor sleep with them neither.

The boy did love Isaac in the past but.. he doubts if he still does..

Isaiah heard a knocking sound. He drapped his robe loosely as he got up from the bath.

A maid pushed a moving tray with beautiful carvings into the room. In it, there was several delicious looking food.

The maid lowered her head and bowed before leaving. Isaiah wasn't in the mood to eat. He planned to rest but a white paper caught his sight.

He scruntinized it before reading it's content.

'I hope you get your job done soon. Your brother is still in danger. You know what I mean'

Isaiah frowned. It was definitely Killer who had written it. The boy threw the paper and sat on the bed filled with anger.

○○○

Dexter ended the court very soon just to meet his Isaiah. The king
walked into the room and chanced upon the sleeping boy wrapped like a bundle.

Isaiah woke up to the sensation of someone sitting on the bed. He rubbed his eyes before seeing who the blurry figure was.

Dexter gently kissed the boy.

"How good would it be if you are obedient and always stay where I could see you"

"Huh?.." Isaiah was dozing off. He nuzzled his head on the crook of Dexter's neck and seemed like a lazy kitten.

The king let the boy cuddle as he wished and rubbed his thumb against the sleeping boy's pink lips.

"You should thank me for controlling myself from eating you up when you are so defenseless and vulnerable like this"

Isaiah groggily looked at Dexter.

"Cucumber.." The boy talked in his sleep which made the king look keenly at Isaiah with a hint of smile on his face.

○○○

The Author has something to say,

Dexter : I want to eat you up!

Isaiah : I'm not food!

Dexter : Then you can eat me, didn't you want cucumber? You can eat my cucmber baby ;)

Isaiah : "....."

Author : Isaiah, eat Dexter's cucumber!!! ☆_☆