14

Isaiah sat on the chair for dining and the table was filled with extremely delicious looking foods. There was even sea foods which he loves the most.

Isaiah started to salivate.

"I'll remove the meat from the crab for you" The silver haired king said as he started to peel it.

Even while he did that he looked so elegant. Isaiah blushed at the thought and sucked on his spoon.

Seeing this, Isaac was reminded of the old days where they used to eat together. This boy used to do the same as a kid.

Isaiah loved to scoot close and stick with Isaac all the time but the silver haired boy didn't like it because he didn't want the boy to feel cold and risk getting sick just to be with him.

The pink haired boy used to get hurt peeling shrimps even Isaac never knew how that's possible so he used to peel them for him. The boy was very clumsy.

Isaac used to be hated by his classmates in their academy. His only friend was Isaiah. The king searched and waited for this boy for so long and finally Isaiah is in his reach.

The king was in a good mood while watching the boy eat.

"Tell me if you want more, angel"

Isaiah almost dropped his fork while he heard his nickname which the silver haired king kept for him as a kid.

'Did he really forgive me or is he pretending?'

The boy peeked at the king next to him. Their eyes met and Isaiah looked away blushing because of the intense gaze from Isaac.

"Do you.. want to go to our 'secret' place together?" Isaac carefully questioned while observing the boy's expression.

"If y-you are okay with it" Isaiah stuttered.

"Then it's settled" Isaac licked the crumbs near Isaiah's lips.

Isaiah wanted to think that the kiss earlier by Isaac when he was transported here was for completing the ritual of summoning and tried to shoo away the scene from being repeatedly displayed in his mind which wasn't possible at all.

Isaiah knew that it was a ridiculous kind of reasoning.

After they finished eating, Isaac carried the boy bridal style
and went to the courtyard.

Isaac flew in the sky carrying Isaiah. It was a full moon night, the moonlight shrouded the two figures.

Isaiah tightened his arms which were placed around the king's neck.

Both of them stayed quiet while Isaac levitated.

After reaching a mountain Isaac gracecefully landed and gently let Isaiah stand.

"Do you still remember this place?" Isaac slowly asked.

The boy remained silent.

How could he forget? It was their favourite place. The breeze and the view of the lake was enchanting so were the fireflies which appeared here during the night.

Isaac didn't mind Isaiah's silence and faced him,"You said you loved coming here with me and told me that you would always accompany me here during my birthdays. Why didn't you keep your promise?"

"I didn't mean to.." Isaiah spoke with a troubled expression.

"I told you that I forgave you so don't worry" that's obviously only as long as you stay with me and never leave my side ever again. Isaac didn't tell the rest of his thoughts aloud.

"Thank you Isaac" Isaiah smiled.

Even though Isaiah is the type of person who never believed in the saying that 'wounds heals over time' but still he wanted to believe that Isaac really forgave him and that they can go back to being close.

Isaiah didn't want to hurt his love ever again.