Part 5

BamBam's Pov

I woke up early and a smile crept to my face. The thought of what happened yesterday made me blush. 

"Hey what the hell happened to you? Yesterday you woke up late, we waited for you until we were late because you were chatting someone, and now you woke up earlier than everyone else and your smiling like an idiot and you really are a blushing mess" Mark hyung said

"Are you hiding something from me?" he then added "Hyung can I trust you?" I asked just to make sure "WTF?! We've been together for years now and your gonna ask me that lame and stupid question? Of course you can trust me" He said as if being angry.

"Fine. Fine Geez, I was just asking no need for a complete speech" I said to lighten up the mood he looked at me as if saying 'what are you waiting for? Spill it' 

"Me and Mina are dating" I said and he looked extremely happy "Really? Woah man, your balls are showing now!" he teased me "Tsk, you're not angry right?" I asked

"Angry? Are you numb or what? All of us have been waiting for this moment" He answered "Just wait till the others here this" he excitedly said 

"The thing is we both don't want to spread it yet" I said and he looked at me with a what-the-fvck-look. "Hyung it's not what you think" i said

"We want to confirm it first to JYP-nim before telling others so that no leak will happen" I said and he nodded "then why did you tell me?" he asked "Hyung like what you said i can trust you" i answered and he smiled.

When we finished talking I texted my girlfriend 

To: JagiyaMinari💖

Jagi, what are you doing now??

JagiyaMinari💖: Nothing Jagi, i'm just laying on my bed

Jagi💖: Aren't you preparing for our practice at 10??

(A/N: Jagi💖 is BamBam)

JagiyaMinari💖: I already prepared early, i'm just waiting for the others to finish😀

Jagi💖: ohhh ok  can i call?

JagiyaMinari💖: ok sure i'm alone in my room no one will know

Mina's Pov

My phone suddenly vibrated and rang so i checked it and saw his calling information.

"Hi, Why did you call?" I asked "Am I not allowed to call my girlfriend?" he asked and i blushed "Aish, Jagi hajima!" I answered him and he laughed "What? I was doing nothing" he said in an innocent tone.

"I'm still sleepy" I told him "Then why are you fidgeting with your phone instead of sleeping Penguin" He asked "I can't sleep because we have a schedule, but maybe I can sleep later in the practice room if break arrives" I answered 

"Tsk you can sleep now but you'd still wait for the break. Aish!" He said sounding irritated "Jagi saranghae" I said so he won't get mad at me anymore "Yah! Don't try your aegyo on me while im trying to make you sleep, and Nado saranghae" He answered so I laughed

"Oh! Oppa I gotta go we'll be eating breakfast now" I told him "Ok meet you later" He said and we ended the call 

An hour arrived and we were all (Me and Twice) sitting inside the practice room while waiting for GOT7 to arrive and to be honest, i'm slowly being kidnapped to dreamland.

I'm freaking exhausted, with all that happened this morning? And I haven't even been reunited with my bed and pillow.

My eyes were slowly closing when the door suddenly opened, I got shocked so I stood up and when everyone were greeting each other, I was busy rubbing my eyes.

Then I saw Bam Oppa looking at me with a glare, Shoot i'm sure he is totally angry at me right now.

BamBam's Pov

When we entered the room my eyes searched for my Penguin and I saw her at the corner standing alone and rubbing her goddamn eyes. 

I glared at her and when she saw me she smiled sheepishly. Since I know the others won't notice if I acted like i'm just gonna greet her, I grabbed that opportunity to whisper something to her.

"I told you to get a glimpse of sleep and you won't even listen to me" I whispered to her when we got close "sorry" she mouthed when we both separated and went to our own groups.

Mina's Pov

"Hey guys can I talk to my sister for a minute?" Mark oppa suddenly asked theTwice members. "Oh yes sure oppa" the others answered so he went near me and told me to sit down.

"What is it mark oppa?" I asked out of full curiosity. "I know Mina, I know" he meaningfully said so I wondered what he was talking about.

And when I realized it I looked at him with a shocked face and he just grinned at me "Wow your face really looks the same when I informed you about me and Tzuyu dating" he said and laughed.

"Oh shut up!" I annoyedly said and went back to the topic "You know? Is this what I think it is?" I asked "Oh yeah sure it is" He answered. 

"He told you?" I asked "Yup, it cost me silence" he answered oh I get it, Bam oppa told him when he promised to stay quiet and Bam made sure that he is trustworthy.

"Don't worry i'm cool with him, It took him a lot of time to get through you but he finally did it and i'm proud of him" He said as if knowing my next question.

"You sure?" I asked him "Of course I am, i've known this guy for almost half of his life, I know he wouldn't do something stupid" He answered

"Thanks oppa" I said "I'm always here dongsaeng, remember that" He said and smiled at me. That exact moment, my eyes met BamBam oppa's eyes and I smiled at him and he smiled back as if he knows what me and Mark oppa talked about.