-22-

Bambam's Pov

Another year end awards show. A lot seems to be happening, Jinyoung hyung and Nayeon noona were the MC's tonight.

GOT7 will perform the Intro and 3 songs then Hard Carry dance break. 

I was silent the whole time, why? Cause GOT7 and Twice were in the same Van

As well as the sitting arrangement, i'm just beside Minari! Literally! 

"S-sunbaenim, could you please move a little?" A soft voice whispered to me. I looked and saw Mina.

Her cheeks were red and she was stuttering as she asked me, Ever since i told her I regretted she became more shy.

"W-wae?" I asked back and looked at her. I saw her look away when our eyes met. I saw her wandering eyeballs.

"I want to go to the toilet, your foot is kinda blocking the way for me" she said and I saw her pout.

"Arraseo" I said and let out a chuckle. "I'll be back, if the unnies find me. please inform them where I am" she said.

"Gwaenchana, you guys already finished performing, it's gonna be fine, you can even sleep in the toilet" I said.

I saw Mark hyung eyeing me from the side. "What?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"Really? You gotta grab the chance bro, seriously how slow-witted are you?" he asked and I frowned.

"Shut up Yugyeom's a lot slow-witted than I am" I said and I saw Yugyeom widening his eyes at me.

"Who didn't realize that we plot against him during the zombie game in the train?" Yugyeom bickered

"At least I didn't get to pay!" I bickered back but Mark hyung smacked our heads.

"As much as I hate interfering with your fights, but Bambam has to go after Mina" he said and Yugyeom pouted while rubbing his head.

"Your mean" YG whispered and I laughed while starting to stand up, but as soon as I stood, Yugyeom pushed me.

I glared at him and mouthed, "You're dead when we get home."

He just grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

I followed the path Mina took on the back stage and I was getting giddy at the same time scared.

I saw Mina's back and I smiled, but I stopped when I saw someone talking to her.

Seungkwan? "Noona, can I have your number?" I heard him ask. "e-eh?" I heard Mina stutter.

She's probably taken aback by his question. Damn, seventeen and GOT7 are friends but I feel like skinning seungkwan alive right now.

"I just thought that when we collaborated I forgot to ask your number" he said.

Tsk, it's not like you should ask her number. I saw that Mina was about to give it to him.

Andwae! "Jagi!" I shouted and went to besides Mina. I saw that I caught the attention of some fans when I shouted.

The fans were all squealing. I saw a dumbfounded Mina and a shocked Seungkwan.

I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Hyung? You guys are dating?" he asked and I faked a smile.

How can he not know? We were trending for almost 2 months.

"Hey, you were taking too long so I decided to follow you" I said to her. She smiled at Seungkwan before I pulled her away.

When we reached a deserted hallway she stopped walking. I looked at her and saw her pouting.

"What's your deal?" She asked. "I- let's talk, we both can't ignore this issue for too long" I said and I saw her look away.

"Busun issue (what issue)?" she asked as if she doesn't know. "Aish!" I said as she looked away. "We'll talk or i'll kiss you here?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "I- i still have to perform" she said "You just finished performing before you went here" I remarked.

"You still have a performance" she again said. "We finished way before you did" I said and she sighed.

"Fine." she said and pouted. "Fine? I'll kiss you here?" I asked and grinned. She suddenly hit me. "Yah! Appayo" I said while walking to the deserted room.

"Mian, Mian" she said and rubbed the part which she hit. "Does it hurt?" she asked. "No, but this does" I said and pointed at my heart.

"S-shut up" she said and looked away. "So about what happened. Why did you think I broke up with you?" I straightly asked her.

"You left me there. What was I suppose to think?" she asked and avoided my gaze. "I was angry!" I defensed.

"But still. You left me there" she said, almost like a whisper. I pulled her to a hug and I felt her stiffen.

"I-i'm sorry" I said. "I couldn't bare to stay there, cause if I do, we'd fight and the issue will grow bigger, and we'll drift apart" I said.

"And I don't want that" I added. "You think I want that huh?" she asked and sobbed. "Shhhh, don't cry" I said.

"Please? I'm sorry" I told her again. "If you need time, I could give you." I said and I saw her nod.

"Yes please, I won't break up with you, nor would I get back at you" she said.

"I just want to breathe, because I thought all along we broke up and it actually hurts me okay?" she added and I nodded.

"We'll be back to normal right?" I asked almost hesitatingly. But her next action shook me.

She kissed me. "We will" she said after, then smiled and left me there, 

I was smiling like an idiot all the way until I got to my seat, Yugyeom was eyeing me like I was some crazy teen.

Well yes, I was like a crazy teen in love.

With Mina.