-20-

Mark's Pov

"We need to talk" Mina softly said while pointing to me. "Unnie, are you sure about your decision?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Yes. I'm sure of it" she answered. What decision? We left and went a few meters away.

"So? What kind of decision are they talking about?" I asked and sipped some coffee. 

"I'm publicizing my break-up" she said and I choked out of shock. "O-oppa? Gwaenchana?" she worriedly asked.

"No. What? Publicizing?" I asked again. "My break up" she answered and I was still trying to digest what she was saying.

"Will you be fine with it?" I asked. "I know you still love him" I added. 

"I'm not okay. I still love him, but we broke up" she said. "I have to let them know" she added.

"What if he starts dating again? It'll be big news because every one will think he's still my boyfriend" she said.

"Dummy, what if he still loves you?" I asked. I saw her shoulder drop as she heaves a sigh.

"What if he doesn't really want to break up with you?" I asked again. "What if he just became like me?" I added.

I saw her look up to me with questioning eyes. "Remember what happened to me and Tzuyu?" I asked and she nodded.

"How I unconsciously said she was like a flirt even though I didn't mean to" I added and she once again nodded.

"What is your point oppa?" she asked. "What if he was just angry that's why he did that? Just like me?" I said.

I saw her look away and avoid my gaze. "What if anger just got the best of him?" I asked again. 

I saw how her face looks  bothered. "Me and Tzuyu fought because of that, we gave each other space to think, but in the end we made up" I told her.

"Tell me, did Bambam ever say that you guys are through?" I asked and she once again avoided my gaze.

I was right then, Bambam just needed to think, he never wanted to break up from her, he just needed to rationalize, just like Tzuyu.

"Then if you publicize that statement, it'll be a lie" I told her. "Ok, fine, he didn't break up with me" she said and pouted.

"Don't worry, he'll come along, just wait a bit more, he'll come to his senses" I said and smiled. I then messed her hair up.

"Arraseo" she said and frowned. 

Bambam's Pov

I was waiting for Nayeon noona to arrive because I wanted to talk to her.

"Noona Mianhae~~~" That was the first thing I said when she arrived. "I promise to make it up to you and mostly to Mina" I added.

I saw her expression change and she suddenly cried. "Nae adeul(My son)" she said and I hugged her. 

"Noona, seriously, i missed you" I said. "Aigooo, Noona is being a crybaby" I said and she frowned.

"You gotta stop Minari from doing her plan"  Nayeon noona said.

I looked at her with confusion and asked. "What plan?"

"I'm not in the position to tell you" she answered and took a sip out of her coffee while wiping her tears.

"Noona. I can't stop her if I don't know what to stop" I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"She's publicizing your break up" she said and I choked. "Her reason?" She asked and I nodded.

"She doesn't want you to be called a cheater if you decide to date again, yet you are known to be her namjachingu" noona answered.

What's she saying?

"We didn't break up though" I said and she looked at me, shock evident on her face.

"You didn't?" She asked and I nodded. "We didn't" I confirmed.

"The eff! She totally got the wrong idea!" She exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she sipped more coffee before answering.

"Before you answer, tell me, did you even sleep decently?" I asked and she avoided my gaze.

"No, that Jinyoung guy bothered me" she answered and pouted.

"Noona, your evolution really is something" I said and shook my head while grinning.

"Wae?" She asked and pouted. "From Junior-sshi, to Junior oppa, then plain Sunbaenim, and now? Jinyoung guy?" I asked.

I laughed after stating those facts. "Back to MINA" she said and emphasized Mina.

"She totally got the wrong idea about what you meant when you left her there on the rooftop" she told me.

"She thought your action meant that you guys were through" She added and I sighed.

"That was never what it meant, I was just too angry" I answered and looked down.

"I knew that if I stayed there that day, we'd end up hurting each other more, emotionally" I told her and she nodded.

"I wanted to think first, before I talk to her again, but here you guys are taking it the wrong way" I said and she giggled.

"Wae~~" I said and she laughed. "You really have grown Bam" noona said and smiled.

"You're no longer the guy who thinks irrationally, you became more mature and yes you're childish sometimes, but you know how to act properly when needed" noona said and I smiled.

" I guess I really became the man I always dreamed of." I said.

"Someone who can be serious but at the same time, someone who knows how to have fun" I said.

I saw her nod at my words. "Now be a man and go apologize to her" noona said and smiled.

"Explain to her" she added and I nodded. "Also apologize to Dahyun, Tzuyu, Jihyo and to all of GOT7." She said.

"Especially to Mark oppa, he may be the person who hated you the most but he's the one that understands you the most too" she added.

"By now I'm sure he already figured out what you were really thinking the day you guys fought" she said

"I hope we can make up, I miss eating with Mark hyung." I said and she laughed.

"He misses you too, don't worry" she said and for a moment I felt relieved.

That someone understands me rather than just myself.

_--------------------

Sorry for the late ud~ I'm actually having some troubles with my laptop.

This story is nearing it's end!!!!