-16-

Mina's Pov

When I arrived at the dorm, every one was already sleeping but I noticed that Tzuyu was missing. So I decided to wait for her.

After 30 minutes, Tzuyu arrived. "Unnie? Why are you still awake?" she asked. "I was waiting for you" I answered.

We sat at the couch "Look, Tzuyu, I met Mark oppa earlier. We talked" I said. "I know, he told me" she answered.

I heaved a sigh of relief. "Your not angry right?" I asked "Of course not, why would you think like that unnie?" she asked.

"Because you might misunderstand" I said "Unnie, I know that you guys really treat each other as siblings" she said

"And look, you even waited for me just to say that. Your one of those most precious persons okay?" she asked

"And I trust you more than I trust Mark oppa" she said and smiled at me. I smiled back

"But, I know that you're not just waiting for me. Am I right?" she asked. I sighed.

"Unnie? Gwaenchana? What happened? Is something bothering you?" She asked in short succession.

"It's just that Bambam hasn't even texted me for the whole day" I said "And it's very unusual of him" I added.

"Maybe he's just busy?" Tzu said, trying to cheer me up but we always find time to text each other even though we're busy.

"Yeah, maybe." I said to not worry her anymore. "Not a word to Mark oppa arraseo?" I asked.

"Yeah, he might do something stupid again" Tzuyu answered. "Kaja, let's go to sleep" I said.

(Time Skip)

3 days. It's been 3 days. Not a word from him. Not a single message. Until this morning. 

He's asking me to meet up with him. "Mina maybe you're just overthinking" Jihyo said when I told her I have a bad feeling about this.

"What if something bad really happened?" I asked "Look on the bright side" Nayeon unnie said to me.

"Ok" I said and heaved a sigh before making my way to our meeting place. Which is the roof top.

"Hey, e-everything alright?" I asked while stuttering. He looked at me with cold eyes. "Nothing's alright Mina" he said.

His cold voice. It's the first time i'm hearing it. "W-what did I do?" I asked. I was trembling. I didn't know what to do.

"You cheated on me!" he suddenly blurted and I looked at him with confused eyes. "Don't try to look innocent!" he shouted.

I shivered "W-what are you talking about?" I asked "I told you to talk to Mark hyung. Not to cheat on me behind my back!" he shouted.

He opened his phone and showed me a picture of Mark oppa leaning his head on my shoulders.

"T-this is all a misunderstanding." I said "I can explain" I added. "No! Save it" he said.

"Lisa was right. You only looked innocent but you're a flirt!" he shouted and I lost it. 

I slapped him hard. But he just smirked and left me there. Then I knew. We're through.

Nayeon's Pov

Mina came home while crying. We wanted to ask her but she slammed the door. "Mina, please open up" me and Tzuyu pleaded.

She opened up after a few minutes. We entered and locked the door. "What happened?" I asked and Tzuyu caressed her back.

"H-he broke up with me" she said while sobbing "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Yeah," she said "W-why?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Lisa sent him a photo of Mark oppa leaning in my shoulders" she said. "He thought we were cheating behind his back" she added.

"Tzuyu we, we aren't cheating. I promise. That only happened because He was crying and I. I didn't know how to comfort him" she said.

Then started crying again. "Unnie" Tzuyu said "I promise we aren't cheating" Mina added. Fear was evident in her voice.

I felt my tears slowly falling. Damn it Bambam. "Unnie calm down" Tzuyu said and hugged Mina.

"I believe you" she added which made Mina cry more "Y-you do? But why won't Bam believe me? He didn't even let me explain" Mina said.

"Mina. Calm down." I said "We need to tell Mark-" I was cut off when she said something.

"No, unnie, he might do something stupid" Mina said "But we have to tell him unnie" Tzuyu said 

"N-not now. It might ruin their friendhip. I don't want to cause a ruckus" Mina said and we sighed.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked "Nothing. We're through. He believed Lisa more than me" She said.

"But-" I was cut off again "I mean who am I for him to believe me right? He just met me 7 years ago. I'm nothing special" she said.

"Unlike Lisa. They grew up together. They are so close. while me, i'm just nothi-" I cut her off 

"Stop saying that you're nothing!" I shouted. They looked at me. Shocked.

"You told me 5 years ago that you didn't want me to cry. And I don't want to see you cry either" I added.

I then hugged her. "This is my fault" Tzuyu suddenly said "No tzu" Mina said 

"No, if me and Mark didn't fight. Then you won't need to comfort him. Lisa won't have the picture and ruin you and Bambam." Mina stated.

"It's no one's fault tzu" I told her. "Tzuyu. Fights are normal for lovers. So don't blame yourself just because you had a fight with Mark oppa" Mina said.

"I'm happy I helped you guys into fixing your relationship" Minari said. "But what about you?" Tzuyu asked.

"You fixed us and now the two of you are broken" Tzuyu said while crying. "I'm gonna be fine." Mina said.

And when we were about to leave the room. "What we talked about stays in this room. Please?" Mina pleaded.

We nodded. 

To Bambam: 

Fvck you for hurting Mina