-17-

Mina's Pov

What's with all these tears? It won't stop falling. I was watching Bambam sending cold stares at me during our MAMA.

"Unnie! You promised you won't cry! Now you're crying in front of Twice, how am I suppose to Keep your secret?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Okay, what's happening?" Jungyeon asked. "Nothing" Jihyo covered up, but the unnies won't believe that.

"First of all Bambam and Mina aren't acting all lovey dovey" Sana unnie said.

"Then Mina is crying while looking at him. How is it normal?" Momo asked. "Her and Bambam broke up" Tzuyu spatted out.

The others, that don't know, looked shock. "WHAT?" Chaeyoung shouted. Good thing someone was performing. 

Her shouts weren't heard. "Tone down" I whispered. 

"I can't unnie! First of all you guys broke up a week ago and you guys are only telling it to us now" Dahyun said

"Then the way he believed Lisa more than you is also a reason to be angry." Tzuyu suddenly added so I glared at her.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon unnie asked. And so I was spending my night telling them how it happened.

Why it happened.

And them telling me how unbelievable Bambam is.

Bambam's Pov

I was walking in the hallway backstage when I felt a pair of hands grab my wrist and dragged me to a room.

"You promised me" she said as soon as we entered the vacant dance room but I only remained quiet. 

"Bam how could you stay quiet like this when I'm bursting out of anger?!" she shouted at me. I looked up and looked at her emotionlessly. 

"Is this about Jinyoung hyung?" I suddenly asked even though I know that it isn't about Jinyoung hyung. But her.

I saw that she felt triggered as well as taken aback "W-why would you even add him in our conversation?" she asked maintaining her posture. 

"Oh come on Noona! I know you're getting angry at me because it reminds you of him" I said and I saw her feel guilty.

 "No! it is not about him" she answered weakly. Liar. "If it isn't about him then why?! Why get angry at me?!" I shouted. 

"Because you promised Bam! You promised, and what did I say? Prove to me and Mina that promises aren't meant to be broken!" she shouted.

I remained silent. Damn. That got through me. Thoroughly. 

"You said you will hold her tight, you will love her right, you'll be by her side through everything," she said and sobbed. I felt guilty.

"you said you'll handle every issue and bash together, you said you'll protect her,you said you won't hurt her," she paused again. 

Every sob she let out reminded me of the day Mina cried while pleading for me to hear her out. But I didn't.

"but what did you do? Because of a small rumor that wasn't even true, you broke her heart and soul, and I hate you for it" she said. She was trying to be calm. 

"Why are you being like this noona? I know I'm wrong but I'll find my own way to solve our problem," Lies again. 

I just figured out I was wrong because I didn't let her explain.

"Noona it's our problem so I can't seem to understand why you're being like this" I said with complete confusion and she suddenly blew up.

"Because you're exactly like him"She said. I hate myself. I promised that I won't make the woman I love cry the same way Jinyoung hyung did to Nayeon noona.

But here I am. Being told by Nayeon noona herself that I became like him.

"See, I was right it's still about him"I said. I may have a problem right now. I still need to help Nayeon Noona and Jinyoung hyung 

"You're both the same you promised and you broke it that's why I hate you both" She said and I looked up. Did I become completely like Jinyoung hyung for her to hate me like this?

 "Yeah I know you hate Jinyoung hyung but why noona? Why? I've known the issue between you two ever since but I still don't know why." I said

Letting my problem aside.

 "Because I love him" she answered and cried. She love him. Mina loves me.

"I love him and he broke his promise as well as my trust and my heart" she said and I felt so bad and angry at the same time, 

Maybe because the thing that happened to them is happening to me. To us.

"You love him Noona?" I asked. Feeling pity for how their story unfolded. Will it happen to me? To Mina? To us? 

"Yes, I love him but it's too late, I was already hurt, so listen to me, if you love Mina?" She said. She was already hurt. It became too late.

"Make it up to her now, because if she feels the same way I felt, being abandoned, I don't think she can forgive you," she said.

I felt another shot of guilt strike. 

"like how I can't forgive Jinyoung, don't lose her Bam, she's precious"  she finally ended. Then left the room. 

I saw Jinyoung hyung following her. They'll get better soon. How about me and Mina? 

How can I possibly make ammends with her if half my heart is believing that she cheated?

I heaved a sigh. I'll think it through.

Nayeon's Pov

I returned to the table and saw that Mina was gone. "Oh no!" I blurted out. "Tzu we gotta go" I said.

"Mina probably ran back to the dorm." Jihyo said. "We can leave. We already finished performing" Dahyun added.

"The rest of the members can accept the reward. We'll just reason out that Mina suddenly became sick" Tzuyu said.

"Let's go" I said and me, Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Dahyun started to go to our dorm.

I called Mark oppa. "You gotta go to our dorm oppa, Bambam broke up with Minari last week. And she ran off to our dorm" I said.

I'm sorry Mina. I know you don't want him to know but he needs to.