-15-

Mina's Pov

We, Twice were walking in the hallway of JYP Ent when we bumped into GOT7. 

Everyone was greeting each other, But Mark oppa caught my eye. "Bam, what's wrong with Mark oppa?" I asked him.

"I don't know, he suddenly became grumpy this morning, I mean yeah he was always not a morning person, but it was different" he said.

"Jagi, talk to him please?" Bam oppa pleaded to me "Wae naya?" I asked "Your his sister" he said and I glared at him for such a bad excuse.

"You know that you're the only one who could do some talking to him" he added and I pouted.

"What am I? Some kind of Guiding counselor?" I asked. He kissed my forehead. "Your not a counselor Jagi" he said.

He then kissed my cheek. "Your Mine" he added and I giggled. "How can you find time to say that line dude?" Yugyeom suddenly asked Bambam.

"Shut up YG" He said and the rest looked at him. "Stop it dude. Your ruining my mood" Jackson oppa added.

"I'mma try to talk to him" I whispered before our groups parted ways.

(Time Skip) (After Twice's Schedule)

To: Mark Oppa

Oppa, do you have time?

Mark Oppa: Yup. Why?

Minari: I was wondering if we could go out and talk?

Mark oppa: Wae? Did Bam do something stupid to you?

Minari: Aniya!

Mark Oppa: Then why?

Minari: Stop asking. Are you coming or what?

Mark Oppa: Fine. Fine. Geez. Let's meet up at the park near Han River.

Minari: Arraseo

"Unnie, i'll just go out for a bit" I said and left.

I arrived at the location a lot earlier than Mark oppa. I also made sure that no one will see us

"Did you wait long?" He asked when he arrived. "Not much, just for a good 10 minutes" I sarcastically answered.

We both sat down at the bench and for a moment no one was talking. "I know why you wanted to talk to me" he said.

He figured out. "You sensed that I have problem don't you?" he asked and I nodded. "Was I that obvious?" he asked.

"Nope, but i've known you for too long, I'd know even if you put the greatest act" I answered.

"So? Are you gonna tell me?" I asked "Me and Tzuyu fought" he said. 

"Oppa, how many times do I have to tell you? Fights are normal in relationships" I said

"Yes, but this time, I messed up big time" he said and I looked at him confusedly.

I looked at him with questioning eyes "I was jealous" he started "About?" I asked

"I saw her and Mingyu together in the backstage of MAMA." He added. "Then I acted like how any jealous boyfriend would act" he added.

"You ignored her and gave her the cold treatment again didn't you?" I asked out of frustration. He nodded.

"But this time it wasn't about that" he added. "She got mad too. She asked me why I was getting angry" he said.

I just listened intently to him. "She explained that they were just friends but I said friends don't act like that" he added

"Please don't tell me that you allowed your emotions to out rule you again?" I asked. Hoping I was wrong.

But he nodded. I sighed "Then here's the most angry-worthy part" he said 

"So you mean to say that you letting your emotions to out rule you again isn't angry-worthy?" I asked in disbelief

"It is but this is more. Because of anger, i-" he said and stopped midway and muttered a curse to himself.

"I can't stop myself, so the argument got heated up, and I said something that made her more angry" he said

"What is it?" I asked "I said words that almost described her as a flirt" he said "OUCH! YAH MINARI!" he shouted.

When I heard his statement I can't stop myself from slapping his head. "You did what?" I asked.

Confirming if I heard it right and he nodded. "Then she cried. Then I realized what I did. Believe me I didn't mean to say that" he added

"In short, you fought she got mad and you fueled her up and she is now ignoring everything about you?" I asked

He suddenly broke into tears. I comforted my brother by hugging him. "Tell me again why you became my un-biological  brother?" I asked.

We moved away from the hug but he still kept on crying, so I allowed him to lean his head on my shoulders.

"You are one heck of a jerk." I said "Stop stating the obvious" he said and wiped his tears.

"Talk to her. By now I think her anger subsided. You can talk properly" I said 

"Ok, but let me cry first" he said "You really are a crybaby" I said and we remained there for a couple of minutes.

Bambam's Pov

I suddenly received a message from Lisa. I decided to check it but what I saw made my world crash.

It was a picture of Mina and Mark, together. Mark hyung was resting his head in Mina's shoulde

From Lalalalisa:

Hey Bam. I think I just saw your girlfriend with Mark sunbaenim earlier. And That happpened (The picture) I hesitated on whether to tell you or not, but made up my mind to tell you anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK! Sorry for the late ud, I suddenly got a sore eye so I stopped typing for 3 days.

Shameless Promotion: TWICE MORE N MORE is out guys I literally cannot