Part 9

Today we, me and GOT7, will be having a meeting with JYP hyung and I think this is the opportunity i've been waiting for.

"Yugyeom, are you finished?" JB hyung asked when he entered our room, since YG woke up a bit late, we gave him additional 10 minutes to prepare.

"Hyung, do you know where Mark Hyung is?" I asked Jinyoung hyung as soon as i stepped out of our room.

"Yeah, he's already in the van" JInyoung hyung answered. I then went to the van and saw Mark hyung sleeping.

"Hyung wake up" I tried waking him up "Why?" he asked "I have something i want to talk to you about" I answered.

"Talk" he said groggily, maybe because he just woke up "I plan on telling JYP hyung about me and Mina later after our meeting" i said.

Upon hearing what i said he suddenly sat straight and looked at me shockingly. "You serious?" he happily asked.

"Of course I am, I ain't gonna bluff at times like this" I said in a matter of fact tone "Wait, does Mina know that you plan on telling JYP hyung?" He asked

"Nope, not yet, but i'm gonna call her right after our conversation" I answered and he nodded "But why tell me?" He asked

"I need to tell you of course! Neo Pabo(You stupid) hyung?" I asked and he glared at me, "Get away from me or you'll die" he said.

I smiled and moved away from him and called Minari "Minari~" I said when she answered the call.

"Why are you calling oppa?" she asked "I'm finally telling JYP hyung about us later" I said and she giggled.

"Really? That's great! No more hiding" she happily replied and I smiled. Yup, no more hiding, it's already been 3 weeks.

For a couple of minutes we talked about random stuffs until it was time for us to go to JYP ent.

We were discussing about our upcoming comeback track. We were all excited since it's already been 2 months since our last comeback.

Right after we were dismissed I told the hyungs that i'd talk to JYP hyung first. "Hyung can I talk to you?" I asked when we were alone in the office.

"Sure what is it about?" He asked "First, please don't get mad at what i'm about to say" I said and he nodded.

"Me and Mina are together" I said and a deafening silence reigned over us, until JYP hyung broke the awkward atmosphere.

"I'm not mad, i'm actually happy" He said and I looked at him shockingly "Really?" I asked "Yup, you know that your Nayeon noona is close to me right?" he asked

"Yes" I answered "She often shares to me that it's clear that you and Mina like each other but both of you are afraid of getting rejected" JYP hyung said 

I was shocked "And honestly? I feel the same as what Nayeon feels, so i'm okay with it, as a father i'm happy for the both of you" he added

I smiled ''So how about we call Mina using your phone?" JYP hyung asked and I  nodded.

I then tried calling Mina "Annyeong oppa!" she said from the line "Why did you call?" she asked "Jagi, There's someone who wants to talk to you" I said

"Minari why didn't you tell me about You and Bambam?" hyung asked "Oh! JYP oppa annyeonghaseyo" she greeted

"Oppa, did Bambam tell you already?'' she asked over the phone "Ne" hyung answered "Jinja? Are you mad?" she asked over

"Aniya, it's the opposite actually" JYP hyung answered "Jinja?" She again asked and for a few minutes we were just talking about random stuffs.

Until Mina had to say goodbye since she's having a photoshoot "So, have you told the others yet?" Hyung asked.

I shook my head "No, I want to surprise them" I said "Then how about tell them on your dinner?" hyung suggested.

"Dinner?" I asked "Yes, i'm actually planning a dinner for Twice and Got7" hyung added "Jinja? When?" I asked "Next week on Fiday" he answered.

"That's perfect hyung! That's exactly our monthsary" I answered and JYP hyung looked at me teasingly.

Our confession will give shock to every one