-23-

Mina's Pov

"Soooooo?" Tzuyu asked me and I giggled at our cute Maknae. "Yah! Unnie~ Why are you laughing at me?" she asked.

"M oppa will be so sad that you're doing aegyo at me" I told her and she frowned. "Tsk, he does the same." Tzuyu said.

I looked at her with questioning eyes. "He always does aegyo with Jinyoung oppa" she said and I nodded as a sign that I understood her.

Her phone vibrated and I saw her boyfriend calling. "Unnie I'll just answer this" she said and I nodded.

As she talks at the phone I saw her suddenly smile. But why?

(Time Skip)

Bambam's Pov

"Hyung, have you called Tzuyu?" I asked Mark hyung. "I did, calm down man" he answered and laughed.

"I can't, it's nerve-wrecking okay?" I said and just then Jackson hyung entered. "My situation is even more nerve-wrecking." he said.

"But then, she already forgave you right?" Yugyeom asked and I nodded as a yes. "Then why are you nervous?" JB hyung asked.

"Cause a lot of her decisions can change over a week okay?" I told them. "But Mina doesn't change easily" Youngjae hyung said.

"Maja, Mina won't take back her words" Jinyoung hyung said and I nodded. "OKAY!" I shouted, trying to erase my uneasy feeling.

"Let's get it" I said and we made our way to their location for a vlive.

As soon as we arrived Tzuyu, Nayeon noona and Jihyo were waiting for us. "Tzuyu, you must accompany Mina to the toilet and make sure you stay there for 15 minutes or more" Jinyoung told Tzuyu.

"You must text me when you decide to go back okay?" Nayeon said and made sure. "Okay." Tzuyu said. 

"Jihyo, you would help me, Yugyeom, Sana, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon to bring  the decorations and food" Youngjae hyung said and Jihyo nodded.

"Let's do this" I said and smiled at each of them, they really helped me a lot.

(Time Skip)

We, GOT7, were waiting patiently in the room just beside where Twice were doing their vlive. "Yah! Jihyo texted me, she said Tzuyu and Mina already left" Youngjae hyung said.

As soon as we went out of the room, the others that will bring the decorations were already waiting for Youngjae hyung and Yugyeom.

"Hey Bam!" Momo noona greeted me while motioning for us to show ourselves in their vlive.

"Bambam, kindly explain what you'll do today, so that the fans won't be confused as to what is happening." Nayeon noona said.

"Mark hyung should do it" I said. "Wae naya (Why Me)?" he asked and I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"You should do it, it's your plan after all." He said. "Arraseo" I said.

"Yeorobun! Annyeonghaseyo~. I'm here to inform you that i'm planning a surprise for Mina" I started.

I read a comment asking what happened. "We had a minor fight and I want to make it up to her" I answered.

"So don't be flustered when it suddenly turns black and tune in to see my surprise" I said. As the others were busy preparing I was explaining to the fans.

"They're coming!!!!" Nayeon noona shouted and we turned off the lights. I stood in the middle and held the human sized penguin.

"eh? Why is it dark?" I heard her ask. "Tzuyu? Eodi ga(Where did you go)?" she asked. Then the intro played. And as I sang the first part, the light opens.

Everyday, everynight
What would life be without you

As I start, I saw her surprised expression. 

To you that always did everything for me
You who always was there beside me
I'm so thankful, so thankful
I can't put it into words

How the time I spend with you
Is that happiest time
The time that we are together
Means the most to me, Baby I love u

Everyday I think or seeing you
Everyday my heart skips a beat
Please always stay with me
I wonder everyday
What I did to deserve
You who always
takes my side

You who supports me
when I'm crippled
To you who gave me strength
when I didn't have any

I'm so thankful, so so thankful
I can laugh thanks to you

Everyday I think or seeing you
Everyday my heart skips a beat
Please always stay with me
I wonder everyday
What I did to deserve
You who always
takes my side

All these things I couldn't say to you before
Through this song I'll speak
Thank you for making me happy
I want to make u smile every day every night
I'll always be by your side So don't worry,
I promise I'll always be your baby
and you have to be my lady
I just wanna stay like this so don't leave me

Whatever hardships there are
With you, I can fight through them all

Everyday I think or seeing you
Everyday my heart skips a beat
Please always stay with me
I wonder everyday
What I did to deserve
You who always

takes my side 

And as I finished she was already crying. "I'm sorry, will you please forgive me?" I asked and used the hands of the penguin while doing aegyo.

She suddenly giggled. "It's okay if you don't want to accept his apology Minari~" Yugyeom said and I glared at him.

I heard Mina giggled. "Aish!" I said and tried to throw the penguin to him but Mina stopped me.

"Stop, my daughter will get hurt" she said and smiled. Right then and there, I knew she already forgave me. 

She took the penguin away from me and hugged it, I then heard the others smiling and teasing us.

"What's her name?" she asked me. "Sharon" I answered and she smiled even more. And when I hugged her Nayeon noona ended the vlive.

"Why did you end it?" Mark hyung asked. "Wae? The fans might get sad!" Jackson hyung asked her as well.

"Wae~~~ They might kiss or something, it's not appropriate" Nayeon noona said and Jeongyeon noona hissed. 

"Seriously Im Nayeon?!" They all said. I wrapped my hands on Mina's waist. "Are you happy?" I asked her while looking at GotTwice while they were fighting.

"Yes. I am, actually i'm too overwhelmed, who knew Bambam could do this" she said and I laughed. 

"You should be happy, I sang a whole song for you," I said and she smiled. "I know, you did it to me first." she said.

"Of course! You're my First girlfriend, first kiss, and I sang a song for the first time and I did it to you, i'm a rapper, remember that" I said and she smiled.

"I must be lucky" she said. "Nope, I am" I said but she shook her head. "We both are" she said.

"If it wasn't because of that role playing thing we wouldn't even be anywhere close to lovers" she added.

And I laughed. That was true, I just tried doing dummy accounts to have an escape, but this girl I chatted surely gave me a sweet escapade. She gave me that roller coaster ride feeling.

And i'm happy about how things worked out for us.