-21-

Bambam's Pov

After a talk with Nayeon noona, I decided to go back to our dorm. I saw that the house was quiet. 

"That's strange? Do they have individual schedules?" I asked myself and went to the kitchen to prepare food for myself.

"Hungry?" Mark hyung suddenly asked when he entered the kitchen. I nodded. We'll have a talk after eating, i'll make sure.

"I'll make some ramen, go bring some kimchi and drinks on the table" he said. Mark hyung really is caring.

I thought to myself and followed his orders. 

After he finished, we went to the table and ate, I thought it'll be awkward. But it was normal, like we're just too hungry to talk.

"Hyung about Mina-" he cut me off. "We're eating, we'll talk after" He said calmly and started eating again.

I smiled at him then I remembered what Nayeon noona said, I'm sure he understands you.

"Yah! Why are you smiling like that? Your creeping the hell out of me" he said and I laughed.

"Hyung saranghae" I said and I saw him choke so I handed him a cola while laughing.

"Yah! You're scaring me" he added and coughed. "Hyung I may not say it much but I feel like you're really my brother" I said.

"You were there when I had the hardest time, specially when I wanted to quit being a trainee because it was too hard" I added.

"What's with your sudden speech?" he asked and ate again. "I'll never forget my first ever Vans" I told him and he smiled.

"Why did you buy it though?" I asked him 

"Yah! You told me you wanted one and I bought you one because I saw how you admired those shoes when you saw it for the first time!" he explained

"Tsk. I told you we'll talk after eating, my noodles are getting soggy" he said and frowned.

I smiled Marknae at it's finest. I thought and laughed.

(Time Skip)

"So? Talk" he said and I sighed. "First of all I did NOT break up with Mina" I said and emphasized the word 'not'

"Yes, I left her but I did that because I know we both will be hurt more if I stay there" I said but his gaze was just fixed on me, making me scared.

"I know that If I stay there we'll hurt each other more, not physically but emotionally and mentally" I added.

"Why did you think that?" he asked and I breathed. "Because I was too angry at the time and she was too anxious" I said.

"I know that nothing good will happen if I stay with an angry heart and mind" I added.

"So you had to cool down?" He asked and I nodded. "How'd you know?" I asked him and he smiled.

As he smile I felt a sigh of relief rush through me. "I'ts easy, i've been there" he said.

"With Tzuyu?" I asked and he nodded. "We fought because I was too jealous of Mingyu" he said.

"To the point that because of anger I almost called her a flirt. That's why we decided to give each other space" Mark hyung added.

"She was too angry and I was too jealous, but after a talk with Mina and her helping me, I made up with Tzuyu" he explained.

"Shit! That was the same incident?!" I asked out of shock "Yes" he answered.

"If you saw me, I was a crying mess that night, Mina was scolding me but I focused on crying" he added.

"That's why I understand you" he said and looked at me and smiled. "Anger makes us react irrationally" he said.

Not taking his eyes off me, he added. "That's why you did the right thing of rationalizing yourself"  

"Though you went overboard with your emotions to the point that I punched you, but over all, it was okay" He said.

"Now I understand what Nayeon noona meant when she said you understand all of us" I said and he looked at me confusedly.

"Why?" he asked. "Without you knowing, withous us, GOT7 and Twice, knowing" I said and paused.

"You know us too well hyung, maybe because your the eldest in the two groups? We don't know." I said.

"But the point is, you're the hyung and oppa we all need, you understand us, you care for us, and you share our burdens" I said.

"Though we're disappointed cause you hide your burdens from us" I said and frowned.

"Tell me, do you share your burdens with Tzuyu?" I asked. "Why are you so into my relationship?" Mark hyung asked and laughed.

"C'mon hyung, share some to me" I said and pouted. "Arraseo, yes I share my problems to Tzuyu" he said.

I laid down on his bed as if I was a child waiting for a story in the living room. "Ever since me and Tzuyu met, we became the shoulder to cry on of each other" he added.

"Because of our nationality, we didn't have complications when it comes to talking" he added.

"So we were the closest, to the point that we share even the greatest burden we have" he added.

"That's unfair!" I whined. "What is?" he asked "How come she knew your troubles more than we do?" I asked.

"She's Taiwanese so I found it easier to talk to her" he explained. 

"Hyung, how long have you been in a relationship?" I asked. "Two years" he answered and I widened my eyes

"Really? Exactly after their dating ban got lifted?" I asked and he nodded. "Do you often fight?" I asked again.

"Yes, during our first months we often get jealous. But after our first anniversary, we became mature" he answered.

"You may not know but Tzuyu's really mature for her age, that I sometimes worry that she lost all the fun of her childhood" Mark hyung said.

"I admire you hyung. You managed your relationship well" I said and he smiled. "The main thing you need is trust and foundation" he answered.

"Go out and im'ma sleep" he said and shooed me away